|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was the college reunion where Jimmy Cross reunited with Martha?
2. When Kiowa says "No choice, Tim. What else could you do?" what can we assume he is talking about?
(a) Tim's girlfriend wrote a letter to say she was seeing someone else
(b) Tim running away
(c) Tim forgot to warn the platoon about a land mine he saw
(d) A man Tim killed
3. How do we know the narrator is the author, Tim O'Brien?
(a) The narrator says he wants to write a story about all of this
(b) Rat Kiley asks Tim to write a book
(c) The narrator gives part of the royalties to Ted Lavender's family
(d) Jimmy Cross gives him money
4. What part of Lee Strunk's body is broken?
(a) His ego
(b) His leg
(c) His nose
(d) His arm
5. Because he is a coward, what does Tim do?
(a) He goes to war
(b) He hurts himself
(c) He joins the Peace Corps
(d) He runs away
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Lee Strunk medically treated?
2. What is another name for a land mine?
3. What does Dave Jensen ask Lee Strunk?
4. What movie did Jimmy Cross and Martha see on their date before the war?
5. Who does Azar give a chocolate bar to?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)