|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Lee Strunk medically treated?
(a) Village women help fix him
(b) Rat Kiley give him bandages
(c) He refuses medical treatment
(d) He is choppered back
2. What did Kiowa teach to Rat Kiley?
(a) A rain dance
(b) How to read
(c) How to skin a man
(d) How to make moccasins
3. According to the narrator, what is a characteristic of a "true war story?"
(a) Someone dies in it
(b) It takes place during a battle
(c) There is no moral ending
(d) There is a lesson at the end
4. What does Lee Strunk confess to Tim O'Brien in the morning?
(a) He always wanted a nose job
(b) He didn't steal Dave Jensen's jackknife, but he knows who did.
(c) He enjoyed the trip to the medical camp
(d) He stole Dave Jensen's jackknife
5. What is a war story NOT about?
(a) Peole who never listen
(b) Teaching a lesson
(d) Love and memory
Short Answer Questions
1. What memory forced the men to switch from coffee to gin?
2. Mitchell Sanders sent what in his letter to the Ohio Draft Board?
3. What does Mitchell Sanders call 'Nam'?
4. Where is Tim's first job after college?
5. How did Tim protest the war?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)