|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of Lee Strunk's body is broken?
(a) His leg
(b) His arm
(c) His ego
(d) His nose
2. How did Tim protest the war?
(a) Organizing sit ins at his college
(b) Participating in a parade
(c) Setting the recruiting station on fire
(d) Ringing doorbells for McCarthy
3. Where is Tim's first job after college?
(a) At a grocery store
(b) At a vacation resort
(c) At a pig slaughter factory
(d) At an office for McCarthy's campaign
4. On what occasion does Rat Kiley write a letter to a man's sister?
(a) The man was captured
(b) The man was promoted
(c) The man is coming home safely
(d) The man died
5. What does Lee Strunk confess to Tim O'Brien in the morning?
(a) He didn't steal Dave Jensen's jackknife, but he knows who did.
(b) He stole Dave Jensen's jackknife
(c) He always wanted a nose job
(d) He enjoyed the trip to the medical camp
Short Answer Questions
1. "A true war story, if truly told, makes the ____________ believe."
2. Mitchell Sanders sent what in his letter to the Ohio Draft Board?
3. What color are Martha's eyes?
4. How does Tim join the army?
5. How long does Tim stay with Elroy at the Tip Top Lodge?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)