|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another name for a land mine?
(a) Last Step
(b) Sizzling Sally
(c) Toe Popper
2. How did Jimmy Cross get another photograph of Martha?
(a) He actually saved one from burning in Vietnam
(b) Martha died, and he cut it out of the newspaper
(c) She gave it to him at a college reunion
(d) Martha's mother mailed him one after he came home
3. Who visited the author, Tim O'Brien, to talk?
(a) Jimmy Cross
(b) Rat Kiley
(c) Mitchell Sanders
4. What part of Lee Strunk's body is broken?
(a) His leg
(b) His arm
(c) His ego
(d) His nose
5. Martha became a trained __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave Jensen borrow?
2. According to the narrator, what is a characteristic of a "true war story?"
3. Mitchell Sanders sent what in his letter to the Ohio Draft Board?
4. How much money is the "Emergency Fund" envelope?
5. How does Tim join the army?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)