Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Okonkwo bring his family after being banished from his village?
(a) To wander the forests and live off the land
(b) To live in a cave in the hills
(c) To an enemy village asking to be accepted
(d) To his mother's kinsmen in Mbanta
2. What is the other thing that the white man brought to Umuofia besides religion?
(c) Wives for the clan
3. What does Okonkwo hope his sons will be initiated into when his family returns from exile?
(a) The Nidichi
(b) Ozo society
(c) The Sacred Python society
(d) Sacred Yam Seed society
4. What happens to the six leaders of Umuofia once the fine is paid to the District Commissioner?
(a) They are imprisoned for life.
(b) They are set free.
(c) They are mutilated and set free.
(d) They are hanged anyway.
5. What does Obierika bring for Okonkwo two years after Okonkwo had been exiled?
(a) Bags full of cowries
(b) Yam seeds
(c) Woven baskets of yams
(d) Kola nuts and palm-wine
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Obierika tell Okonkwo that it is too late to fight the white man and drive him from the land?
2. Why do the elders fear for the young people of the village?
3. Who touches off the conflict between church and clan in Umuofia that has been building since Mr. Brown left?
4. What does Okika suggest they do that their fathers had never done before?
5. What does the angry band of egwugwu do to Enoch's compound and the Christian church as revenge for unmasking one of the ancestral spirits?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)