|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name all children of the clan except Ezinma call their mothers?
2. When is the only time that Unkona is not haggard and mournful?
(a) When providing food for his wife and children.
(b) When drinking and playing his flute.
(c) After paying off his debts.
(d) When fighting for his village against the village of Mbaino.
3. What is the shameful death Unoka endures?
(a) Beheading because of his many unpaid debts.
(b) Drowning in his own vomit after too much palm-wine.
(c) Starvation due to his many failed crops.
(d) Dying of the abomination of swollen stomach and limbs, never to be buried in the earth.
4. What are the things that Okonkwo fears most?
(a) Evil and capricious gods.
(b) The forest and magic.
(c) Failure, weakness, and himself.
(d) Forces of nature.
5. Who says that the Abame were fools and had been warned of danger, and that they should have brought guns and machetes with them to the market?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Obierika get the bags of cowries that he brings to Okonkwo?
2. What is the decision of the egwugwu after hearing the case for Mgbafo's family against Uzowulu?
3. What is Okonkwo's popular nickname?
4. What are the women's duties after the yams are planted?
5. What does the oldest member of the clan say is the reason for gathering for Okonkwo's feast?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)