Mid-Book Test (up to Chapters 10-12)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. In 1966, where did the UCLA team start playing?
2. Why did Nellie and Coach Wooden break up several times during high school?
3. Where was Coach Wooden's first college coaching job?
4. What is Coach Wooden's basic idea of success?
5. In Coach Wooden's first year coaching at UCLA, how did the team do?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Explain Coach Wooden's duties and pay when he got his first high-school coaching job in Dayton.
This section contains 1,018 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)