|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What state did Kareem come from in order to play for UCLA?
(a) New York.
(c) South Carolina.
2. How long did it take for Coach Wooden's practice changes to take affect?
(a) One year.
(b) Two years.
(c) Six months.
(d) Eighteen months.
3. In Coach Wooden's first year coaching at UCLA, how did the team do?
(a) They made it to the southern division finals.
(b) They made it to the national championships.
(c) They lost more games than they won.
(d) They made it to the local playoffs.
4. What place did Coach Wooden's team end up in the tournament in his second year as ISU?
5. In the majority of games, what percentage did Kareem shoot?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Coach Wooden like to have a different combination of players playing together during practice?
2. What gave Kareem vertical double vision during one game?
3. If Coach Wooden's players lost, what were they not allowed to do?
4. Why did Kareem get extra juice at breakfast when the other players did not?
5. What tournament did Coach Wooden lead his ISU players to?
Short Essay Questions
1. When did Coach Wooden do most of his talking with his players?
2. Explain Coach Wooden's haircut rule.
3. What did Coach Wooden say he never wants his team to do during a game?
4. How did Jabbar's teammates feel about him?
5. Explain the importance of socks and shoes according to Coach Wooden.
6. How did Coach Wooden's religion influence his coaching?
7. List some of the people who influenced Coach Wooden's life, according to Chapter 16.
8. According to Chapter 14, what was important to the Wooden Family?
9. Discuss the bad habit Coach Wooden had.
10. How did Coach Wooden end up teaching at UCLA?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)