|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Coach Wooden's first year coaching at UCLA, how did the team do?
(a) They made it to the southern division finals.
(b) They made it to the national championships.
(c) They made it to the local playoffs.
(d) They lost more games than they won.
2. How many titles did the team win while Kareem was a player?
3. Coach Wooden emphasizes that players are only as good as their what?
(a) Worse shot.
(c) Practice habits.
4. What place did Coach Wooden's team end up in the tournament in his second year as ISU?
5. When did most of Coach Wooden's conversations with his players take place?
(a) On the court during practice.
(b) During weekly team meetings.
(c) In the locker room during half time.
(d) In the locker room after a game.
Short Answer Questions
1. Instead of individuals or positions, what does Coach Wooden suggest his team members be?
2. What did Coach Wooden abandon when he realized it does not influence the players?
3. When some players showed up clearly breaking the haircut rule, what did Coach Wooden do?
4. What kind of comments did Kareem receive from the press?
5. What was Coach Wooden's job at First Christian Church in Santa Monica?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)