|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Coach Wooden start searching for his own definition of success?
(a) As a young boy.
(b) As a high school coach.
(c) As a college coach.
(d) In high school.
2. What did Coach Wooden want his players to believe the worse punishment was?
(a) Watching from the bench, but not being allowed to play.
(b) Being banned from a game.
(c) Being kicked off the team.
(d) Being banned from practice.
3. Coach Wooden believes there are no failures, just what?
(c) Wrong paths.
(d) Poor choices.
4. What great NBA player did Coach Wooden compare Kareem to?
(a) Wilt Chamberlain.
(b) Bill Russell.
(c) Oscar Robinson.
(d) Walter Brown.
5. Why did Coach Wooden like to have a different combination of players playing together during practice?
(a) So players appreciate team members.
(b) So players would be used to playing with each other during the game.
(c) So players would get over their prejudices.
(d) So players would become friends with each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question would Coach Wooden never answer?
2. Coach Wooden emphasizes that players are only as good as their what?
3. What did Coach Wooden discover made his team tired at tournament time?
4. Why were Kareem's teammates jealous of him?
5. Coach Wooden believed that his most successful players were not successful because of skill but because of what?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)