|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Coach Wooden abandon when he realized it does not influence the players?
(a) Tedious drills.
(b) His playbook.
(d) Extra practices.
2. Coach Wooden emphasizes that players are only as good as their what?
(b) Worse shot.
(c) Practice habits.
3. What did players often come to Coach Wooden wearing that were too big?
4. Why was Kareem the only player allowed to rest in the training room from time to time during practice?
(a) He had young children at home that kept him up at night.
(b) He suffered from migraines.
(c) He had a sleeping disorder.
(d) He needed therapy for a knee injury.
5. In a game, what did Coach Wooden never want his team to do first?
(a) Call a time out.
(b) Make a foul.
(c) Make a three point throw.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Coach Wooden not discuss as one of the most influential people in his life?
2. How long did it take for Coach Wooden's practice changes to take affect?
3. Coach Wooden teaches his players it isn't what you do, it's...?
4. Coach Wooden believes there are no failures, just what?
5. In Coach Wooden's first year coaching at UCLA, how did the team do?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)