|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In order for players to give their best, Coach says they must be composed, self-controlled, and have what?
2. Coach Wooden believed that his most successful players were not successful because of skill but because of what?
3. In 1966, where did the UCLA team start playing?
(a) UCLA Stadium.
(b) Wooden Hall.
(c) Pauley Pavilion.
(d) Cotter Gymnasium.
4. In what year did Kareem Abdul-Jabbar announce he would play for UCLA?
5. Where did Coach Wooden have the worse record of his career?
(a) Dayton High School.
(b) South Bend High School.
(c) Indiana State.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Coach Wooden decide to go to the NAIA tournament his second year at ISU when he had refused his first year?
2. Coach Wooden's pastor used to be his what?
3. Coach Wooden believes there are no failures, just what?
4. What college besides UCLA did Coach Wooden consider after coaching at ISU?
5. What was the given name of the player that would become known as Kareem Abdul-Jabbar?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)