1. In Chapter 1, who did Coach Wooden remove from the championship game because he was having an off night?
2. What moment does Coach Wooden refer to as "the peak" of his career?
A conversation he has with Fred Slaughter after a game.
3. What does Coach Wooden say a coach often feels about his players?
He feels like they are family.
4. In what year did Coach Wooden's UCLA team win the NCAA championship game?
5. Who does Coach Wooden refer to as a "team leader"?
This section contains 5,001 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)