|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Coach Wooden's UCLA team win the NCAA championship game?
2. How long did it take for Coach Wooden's practice changes to take affect?
(a) Eighteen months.
(b) Six months.
(c) One year.
(d) Two years.
3. Where did Wooden go the morning after his wedding?
(a) To a basketball clinic.
(b) To look for a job.
(c) To help his coach recruit new players.
(d) To basketball practice.
4. While on vacation, what did Coach Wooden decide to give up for good?
(b) Eating junk food.
5. Who stopped Walt Hazzard from quitting the team?
(a) His teammates.
(b) Coach Wooden.
(c) Fred Slaughter.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did UCLA win their first NCAA championship?
2. Coach Lambert also taught Coach Wooden to play his own game and let the opponents what?
3. Living up to his promise, Coach Wooden has never named what?
4. When Coach Wooden was a child, what was his first basketball hoop made out of?
5. What other sport did high-school player Eddie play that Coach Wooden mistakenly thought was a better fit for him?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)