|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Coach Wooden believes there are no failures, just what?
(a) Poor choices.
(b) Wrong paths.
2. Where was freshman player Kenny Washington from?
(a) South Carolina.
(d) New York.
3. Where did Wooden attend college?
(a) Indiana State.
(b) University of Alabama.
4. What were the facilities like at UCLA?
(a) State of the art.
(c) In poor condition.
(d) There were none.
5. What caused Wooden to return to his high-school basketball team after he walked off the team?
(a) Several conversations with his father.
(b) Several conversations with his brother, Cat.
(c) Several conversations with Nellie.
(d) Several conversations with Coach Curtis.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Coach Wooden, what did Kareem personify?
2. When Walt Hazzard played in a game, he liked to stand out by doing which of the following?
3. Besides coaching at the high-school level, what class did Coach Wooden teach?
4. How did Doug McIntosh feel when Coach Wooden pulled him from the championship game?
5. According to Coach Wooden, a true athlete should have what?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)