|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 & 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Coach Wooden say a coach often feels about his players?
(a) He feels like they are the number one priority.
(b) He feels like they are family.
(c) He feels like they are too time consuming.
(d) He feels like they are prideful.
2. After Wooden and Nellie got married, how much money a week did Wooden make working with Coach Curtis?
3. What did Coach Wooden tell Kenny Washington when he catches Kenny crying because he is homesick?
(a) It is okay to be homesick.
(b) Basketball players do not cry.
(c) Go call your mom.
(d) Shape up or ship out.
4. Where was Wooden's first high-school coaching job?
(a) Dayton High School.
(b) Martinsville High School.
(c) South Bend High School.
(d) Springfield High School.
5. Because of an incident between Coach Wooden and his brother as children, what did he vow never to do?
(c) Get into a fight.
(d) Hurt someone's feelings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the talented leader of the UCLA team's defense?
2. What did Coach Wooden's brother do to him as a child that make him very angry?
3. What became known as Wooden's "good luck piece" during games at Purdue?
4. Who first noticed Wooden's "good luck charm"?
5. Which player did Coach Wooden discover was lacking in confidence?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)