|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 & 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Wooden start college?
2. Where did Coach Wooden meet his future wife, Nellie?
(a) At a summer carnival.
(b) At church.
(c) At his summer job.
(d) At a high-school basketball game.
3. When Walt Hazzard played in a game, he liked to stand out by doing which of the following?
(a) Fancy dribbling.
(b) Getting the rebounds.
(c) Making three point shots.
(d) Scoring the majority of the points.
4. What did Coach Wooden's high-school coach prohibit his players from doing during basketball season?
(a) Getting a job.
(b) Failing a class.
(d) Missing practice.
5. What made team forward Keith Erickson very upset during games?
(a) If he didn't get the opportunity to score.
(b) If Coach Wooden yelled at him.
(c) If he made a foul.
(d) If the referee made a bad call.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Wooden and Nellie got married, how much money a week did Wooden make working with Coach Curtis?
2. As a child, what did Coach Wooden stuff with rags to make a ball?
3. Wooden learned that students who do what, can get free tuition?
4. Because of an incident between Coach Wooden and his brother as children, what did he vow never to do?
5. Why did Coach Wooden get upset with his high-school basketball coach, Glenn Curtis?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)