|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 & 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Coach Wooden refer to as a "team leader"?
(a) Walt Hazzard.
(b) Willie Haulls.
(c) Gail Goodrich.
(d) Fred Slaughter.
2. What signal did Coach Wooden give to Nellie before each high-school game?
(a) He blew her a kiss.
(b) He gave her the okay sign.
(c) He waved at her.
(d) He winked at her.
3. After Wooden and Nellie got married, how much money a week did Wooden make working with Coach Curtis?
4. Why did Coach Wooden's family move to Martinsville?
(a) Because they found a bigger farm.
(b) Because Coach Wooden's dad got a new job.
(c) Because they lost their farm.
(d) Because Coach Wooden wanted to play at a different high school.
5. When Walt Hazzard played in a game, he liked to stand out by doing which of the following?
(a) Scoring the majority of the points.
(b) Making three point shots.
(c) Fancy dribbling.
(d) Getting the rebounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part-time job did Wooden have when he started college?
2. What coaching concept applied by Coach Curtis did Coach Wooden disagree with?
3. Who did Wooden replace as coach at Indiana State?
4. How did Wooden lose all the money he had saved?
5. During many games, Coach Wooden told Jack Hirsch to stop acting like a what?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)