|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made team forward Keith Erickson very upset during games?
(a) If the referee made a bad call.
(b) If he made a foul.
(c) If Coach Wooden yelled at him.
(d) If he didn't get the opportunity to score.
2. Coach Wooden's father told him to make each day what?
(a) A masterpiece.
(c) The best day it can be.
(d) A new beginning.
3. When Coach Wooden describes himself and Nellie, what does he say?
(a) She is full of personality and he is shy.
(b) She likes outdoor activities, and he likes to stay inside.
(c) She is loud and he is quiet.
(d) She is shy, and he is talkative.
4. Which player did Coach Wooden discover was lacking in confidence?
(a) Jack Hirsch.
(b) Doug McIntosh.
(c) Walt Hazzard.
(d) Fred Slaughter.
5. Coach Wooden's father told his to "drink deeply from good books, especially ..."
(a) His basketball play book.
(b) The dictionary,
(c) His college textbooks.
(d) The bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which player replaced the player who was removed by Coach Wooden from the championship game?
2. What does Coach Wooden say a coach often feels about his players?
3. When the Wooden family moved to Martinsville, what did Coach Wooden's father do for a living?
4. In what year did Coach Wooden's UCLA team win the NCAA championship game?
5. What did Coach Wooden always carry in his wallet?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)