Quiz: Chapters 4 & 5
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How did Nellie and Wooden celebrate after their wedding ceremony?
a) They went to dinner and a concert.
b) They moved into their apartment.
c) They went to an expensive hotel.
d) They went to dinner and dancing.
2. Who eventually became principal and superintendent of Martinsville Schools?
a) Coach Curtis.
b) Nellie Wooden.
c) Cat Wooden.
d) Coach Wooden.
3. After Wooden and Nellie got married, how much money a week did Wooden make working with Coach Curtis?
4. Who did Wooden replace as coach at Indiana State?
a) Glenn Curtis.
b) Kenny Washington.
c) Fred Slaughter.
d) Doug McIntosh.
5. How did Wooden feel about...
This section contains 341 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)