|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Coach Wooden describes himself and Nellie, what does he say?
(a) She is shy, and he is talkative.
(b) She likes outdoor activities, and he likes to stay inside.
(c) She is full of personality and he is shy.
(d) She is loud and he is quiet.
2. What did Coach Wooden's high-school coach prohibit his players from doing during basketball season?
(a) Missing practice.
(c) Failing a class.
(d) Getting a job.
3. What signal did Coach Wooden give to Nellie before each high-school game?
(a) He waved at her.
(b) He gave her the okay sign.
(c) He winked at her.
(d) He blew her a kiss.
4. Where did Coach Wooden meet his future wife, Nellie?
(a) At church.
(b) At his summer job.
(c) At a summer carnival.
(d) At a high-school basketball game.
5. What was Coach Wooden's job at First Christian Church in Santa Monica?
(b) Assistant Pastor.
(c) Sunday School Teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Wooden save up money so he and Nellie could get married?
2. Before his senior year, who was Wooden recruited by?
3. Coach Wooden's father told him to make each day what?
4. Why did Coach Wooden require his players to wear the same practice uniform every time they practiced?
5. As Coach Wooden's children grew up and had their own children, what did they make sure they still did?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)