Quiz: Chapter 1 to Chapters 19-21
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Coach Lambert taught his players movement by design instead of what?
a) Repeated patterns.
b) Exact dribbling.
c) Precise rebounds.
d) Memorizing moves.
2. What did Coach Wooden's high-school coach prohibit his players from doing during basketball season?
a) Missing practice.
b) Failing a class.
c) Getting a job.
3. After the war, what was difficult for Coach Wooden's family to find in South Bend?
a) Adequate schools.
b) Affordable housing.
c) Kind neighbors.
d) A job for Nellie.
4. In 1966, where did the UCLA team start playing?
a) Pauley Pavilion.
b) Cotter Gymnasium.
c) UCLA Stadium.
d) Wooden Hall.
5. Veterans who wanted to go to college after the war...
This section contains 300 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)