1. In Chapter 1, who did Coach Wooden remove from the championship game because he was having an off night?
(a) Fred Slaughter.
(b) Doug McIntosh.
(c) Walt Hazzard.
(d) Jack Hirsch.
2. What moment does Coach Wooden refer to as "the peak" of his career?
(a) A conversation he has with Fred Slaughter after a game.
(b) Making it to the NCAA championship game for the first time.
(c) Watching Walt Hazzard score the winning basket at a champanionship game.
(d) Receiving his job at UCLA.
3. What does Coach Wooden say a coach often feels about his players?
(a) He feels like they are family.
(b) He feels like they are the number one priority.
(c) He feels like they are prideful.
(d) He feels like they are too time consuming.
4. In what year did Coach Wooden's UCLA team win the NCAA championship game?
5. Who does Coach Wooden refer to as a "team leader"?
(a) Walt Hazzard.
(b) Fred Slaughter.
(c) Willie Haulls.
(d) Gail Goodrich.
This section contains 5,001 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)