• Coach Wooden talks about his 1964 UCLA season
• Coach Wooden discusses the moment that he considers the peak of his career.
• Coach Wooden discusses some of his players, Fred Slaughter, Walt Hazzard, Keith Erickson, Jack Hirsch, Gail Goodrich, Kenny Washington, and Doug McIntosh.
Chapters 2 and 3
• Coach Wooden discusses his relationship with his father.
• Coach Wooden explains the life-changing note he received from his father at his elementary school graduation.
• Coach Wooden recounts some childhood memories and how he first started playing basketball.
• Coach discusses meeting his future wife, Nellie and their relationship during his high school years.
Chapters 4 & 5
• Coach Wooden discusses his high school coach Glenn Curtis and their relationship as player and coach.
• Coach Wooden recounts some of the part-time jobs he held during college as well as how he feels about money.
• Coach Wooden is recruited by the US Military Academy at West Point, but declines...
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)