|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character has the last name of Edgeworthy?
2. Why is Tom the only one who truly loves Claire?
(a) He knows that Harry is having an affair.
(b) He sees that the quest of love is more important to her than the consummation.
(c) He knows that Claire wants to live in India.
(d) He sees that Claire wants to assume a traditional woman's role.
3. What does Tom say will happen to communication between himself and Claire?
(a) They should devise a specific buzzer code for the telephone.
(b) Calling from India will be difficult.
(c) All communication will be handled through Harry.
(d) It will dramatically decline.
4. Why does Claire make the request of Harry?
(a) She wants the doctor to help her.
(b) She no longer wants to be alone with Tom.
(c) The Victrola is disturbing her concentration.
(d) Music calms her emotions.
5. Who does Claire beg to take her away from the house?
(a) The doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is the best description of Harry?
2. Harry is aware of an attraction between Claire and which character?
3. Which character says he or she is perfectly happy with the role society has dictated?
4. How does Tom respond to the call for help?
5. How does Claire respond to Adelaide's accusations?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)