|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Adelaide has no time to do what?
(a) Fill a traditional female role.
(b) Take care of Claire's child.
(c) Take care of her children.
(d) Think of herself when she's among people.
2. What does Tom say will happen to communication between himself and Claire?
(a) All communication will be handled through Harry.
(b) It will dramatically decline.
(c) Calling from India will be difficult.
(d) They should devise a specific buzzer code for the telephone.
3. Which man loves Claire for her exterior self?
(b) The doctor.
4. What is the foundation of Claire's emotional state?
(a) She has trouble sleeping.
(b) She needs something to hope for beyond what others are able to give.
(c) She wants to spend more time with Adelaide.
(d) She wants to spend more time with Elizabeth.
5. Which is the best description of the doctor?
(a) He specializes in botany.
(b) He rejects the belief that rest and isolation can help cure a hysterical patient.
(c) He rejects new Freudian theories.
(d) He is in love with Claire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Tom the only one who truly loves Claire?
2. What is the setting of Act 2?
3. How does Tom respond to the call for help?
4. What does Tom do when Claire tries to embrace him?
5. What is the doctor's area of practice?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)