|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Claire and Tom are alone in the tower, what does Claire admit?
(a) She loves Dick and Harry.
(b) She loves Anthony.
(c) She loves only her plants.
(d) She loves Tom.
2. What is the relationship between Claire and Adelaide?
(a) They are mother and daughter.
(b) They are rivals for Harry's love.
(c) They are niece and aunt.
(d) They are sisters.
3. What does the setting in Act 2 symbolize?
(b) Closeness to God.
(c) A castle fit for a queen.
(d) A spiritual prison.
4. Which two characters embrace at the end of Act 2?
(a) Claire and Tom.
(b) Adelaide and Harry.
(c) Harry and Claire.
(d) Claire and Dick.
5. Who suggests that everyone should go downstairs to dinner?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is the best description of Dick?
2. How does Claire respond to Adelaide's accusations?
3. What does Harry realize after Claire begs another character to take her away?
4. Which character practices meditation?
5. Who will be a guest at dinner?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)