|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom say will happen to communication between himself and Claire?
(a) It will dramatically decline.
(b) They should devise a specific buzzer code for the telephone.
(c) Calling from India will be difficult.
(d) All communication will be handled through Harry.
2. What does the doctor prescribe for Claire?
3. From what does Claire say she needs to be rescued?
(a) Being trapped in a house with no heat.
(b) Being forced to work long hours in the greenhouse.
(c) Being trapped in a tower room.
(d) Adelaide's attacks on her character and ways of thinking.
4. What does Tom say regarding what Claire has admitted?
(a) It is wrong to love more than one man.
(b) She should divorce her husband.
(c) Their love cannot be acted upon.
(d) She should stop focusing on the plants.
5. Which two characters join the first character early in Act 2?
(a) Harry and the doctor.
(b) Elizabeth and Adelaide.
(c) Harry and Adelaide.
(d) Harry and Elizabeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Under what condition does Tom agree to stay?
2. Why is Tom the only one who truly loves Claire?
3. During the embrace, what complaint does one character make about the others who have left the room?
4. What is the relationship between Elizabeth and Adelaide?
5. Who is the only character onstage at the beginning of Act 2?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)