|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the doctor's area of practice?
2. What is the foundation of Claire's emotional state?
(a) She wants to spend more time with Adelaide.
(b) She wants to spend more time with Elizabeth.
(c) She needs something to hope for beyond what others are able to give.
(d) She has trouble sleeping.
3. What does Claire tell Tom regarding "The Breath of Life?"
(a) The experiment no longer interests her.
(b) She will know tomorrow if the experiment has been successful.
(c) The plant has died.
(d) The plant will not bloom for another two weeks.
4. Which character's behavior represents the unrest of many women in the U.S. as the Women's Rights Movement begins to take root?
5. Which character says he or she is perfectly happy with the role society has dictated?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Claire respond to Adelaide's accusations?
2. Who joins Claire, Tom, and the third character in the tower?
3. How many children does Adelaide have?
4. Which is the best description of Dick?
5. From what does Claire say she needs to be rescued?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)