|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character has the last name of Edgeworthy?
2. Who apologizes to Tom in Act 2?
(a) The doctor.
3. What are Tom's emotions upon seeing that the person who called for help is fine?
(a) Relief and annoyance.
(b) Relief and good humor.
(c) Embarrassment and annoyance.
(d) Confusion and annoyance.
4. Which two characters embrace at the end of Act 2?
(a) Adelaide and Harry.
(b) Harry and Claire.
(c) Claire and Dick.
(d) Claire and Tom.
5. Which man loves Claire for her exterior self?
(b) The doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting of Act 2?
2. Which two characters join the first character early in Act 2?
3. Who raised Elizabeth?
4. Who first joins Claire and Tom in the tower room after she goes back upstairs?
5. Why does Adelaide chastise Claire?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)