|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which man loves Claire for her exterior self?
(c) The doctor.
2. From what does Claire say she needs to be rescued?
(a) Being trapped in a tower room.
(b) Being trapped in a house with no heat.
(c) Being forced to work long hours in the greenhouse.
(d) Adelaide's attacks on her character and ways of thinking.
3. What does Tom say will happen to communication between himself and Claire?
(a) All communication will be handled through Harry.
(b) It will dramatically decline.
(c) Calling from India will be difficult.
(d) They should devise a specific buzzer code for the telephone.
4. How many children does Adelaide have?
5. What does Claire ask Tom to do in Act 2?
(a) Be her partner so they can search for meaning together.
(b) Go to India.
(c) Apologize to Harry.
(d) Destroy the greenhouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Adelaide has no time to do what?
2. Which two characters join the first character early in Act 2?
3. Which character's behavior represents the unrest of many women in the U.S. as the Women's Rights Movement begins to take root?
4. What is the doctor's last name?
5. How does Elizabeth respond to Adelaide's accusations?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)