|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting of Act 2?
(a) The interior of the greenhouse.
(b) A tower room made of wood..
(c) A tower room with rough edges and unfinished masonry.
(d) The exterior of the greenhouse.
2. What is the relationship between Claire and Adelaide?
(a) They are niece and aunt.
(b) They are mother and daughter.
(c) They are rivals for Harry's love.
(d) They are sisters.
3. Which is the best description of the doctor?
(a) He specializes in botany.
(b) He is in love with Claire.
(c) He rejects new Freudian theories.
(d) He rejects the belief that rest and isolation can help cure a hysterical patient.
4. Who raised Elizabeth?
5. Which man loves Claire for her exterior self?
(d) The doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the doctor's area of practice?
2. How does Elizabeth respond to Adelaide's accusations?
3. Why has the extra guest been invited to dinner?
4. What does Tom say will happen to communication between himself and Claire?
5. What is the relationship between Elizabeth and Adelaide?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)