|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will be a guest at dinner?
(a) A botanist.
(b) A divorce attorney.
(c) A minister.
(d) A doctor.
2. Which man loves Claire for her exterior self?
(b) The doctor.
3. What does Tom say will happen to communication between himself and Claire?
(a) Calling from India will be difficult.
(b) They should devise a specific buzzer code for the telephone.
(c) All communication will be handled through Harry.
(d) It will dramatically decline.
4. Who calls to Tom for help through the tower window?
(d) The doctor.
5. What is Tom's condition when he arrives in the tower room?
(a) He is angry, pointing a gun at the others.
(b) He is out of breath.
(c) He is laughing.
(d) He is hesitant and does not enter the room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Claire unnatural?
2. Which is the best description of Harry?
3. What is the relationship between Claire and Adelaide?
4. How many children does Adelaide have?
5. What does Claire tell Tom regarding "The Breath of Life?"
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)