|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting of Act 2?
(a) A tower room with rough edges and unfinished masonry.
(b) The exterior of the greenhouse.
(c) The interior of the greenhouse.
(d) A tower room made of wood..
2. Who tells Claire about the dinner guest?
(d) No one.
3. Which is the best description of Tom?
(a) A doctor.
(b) An artist.
(c) A poet.
(d) A pilot.
4. Which character practices meditation?
(d) The doctor.
5. What does the setting in Act 2 symbolize?
(b) A spiritual prison.
(c) Closeness to God.
(d) A castle fit for a queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character's behavior represents the unrest of many women in the U.S. as the Women's Rights Movement begins to take root?
2. Who apologizes to Tom in Act 2?
3. What is the relationship between Claire and Adelaide?
4. What does Claire ask Harry to do when she goes downstairs?
5. What is the relationship between Elizabeth and Adelaide?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)