|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the doctor prescribe for Claire?
2. Which is the best description of Harry?
(a) A pilot.
(b) An artist.
(c) A poet.
(d) A doctor.
3. Which character's behavior represents the unrest of many women in the U.S. as the Women's Rights Movement begins to take root?
4. What is the doctor's last name?
5. Which is the best description of the doctor?
(a) He is in love with Claire.
(b) He specializes in botany.
(c) He rejects the belief that rest and isolation can help cure a hysterical patient.
(d) He rejects new Freudian theories.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the foundation of Claire's emotional state?
2. How does Tom respond to the call for help?
3. When Claire and Tom are alone in the tower, what does Claire admit?
4. Which two characters join the first character early in Act 2?
5. What does the setting in Act 2 symbolize?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)