|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Claire and Tom are alone in the tower, what does Claire admit?
(a) She loves only her plants.
(b) She loves Anthony.
(c) She loves Dick and Harry.
(d) She loves Tom.
2. Adelaide has no time to do what?
(a) Take care of Claire's child.
(b) Take care of her children.
(c) Think of herself when she's among people.
(d) Fill a traditional female role.
3. What is the relationship between Claire and Adelaide?
(a) They are sisters.
(b) They are rivals for Harry's love.
(c) They are mother and daughter.
(d) They are niece and aunt.
4. Which character practices meditation?
(c) The doctor.
5. What is the setting of Act 2?
(a) The exterior of the greenhouse.
(b) A tower room with rough edges and unfinished masonry.
(c) The interior of the greenhouse.
(d) A tower room made of wood..
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does a character apologize to Tom?
2. What does Claire tell Tom regarding "The Breath of Life?"
3. Who joins Claire, Tom, and the third character in the tower?
4. Which is the best description of Tom?
5. Who tells Claire about the dinner guest?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)