|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Adelaide have?
2. Why does a character apologize to Tom?
(a) Claire's call for help was meant for Dick.
(b) Harry's unreasonable behavior embarrassed Tom.
(c) Claire's call for help was meant for Anthony.
(d) Claire's unreasonable behavior caused Tom to run upstairs.
3. Adelaide has no time to do what?
(a) Fill a traditional female role.
(b) Take care of her children.
(c) Think of herself when she's among people.
(d) Take care of Claire's child.
4. Which two characters embrace at the end of Act 2?
(a) Harry and Claire.
(b) Claire and Tom.
(c) Adelaide and Harry.
(d) Claire and Dick.
5. What does Tom do when Claire tries to embrace him?
(a) He asks her to marry him.
(b) He kisses her.
(c) He rejects her.
(d) He returns the embrace.
Short Answer Questions
1. Harry is aware of an attraction between Claire and which character?
2. Who tells Claire about the dinner guest?
3. What does Claire ask Tom to do in Act 2?
4. What is the doctor's last name?
5. When Claire and Tom are alone in the tower, what does Claire admit?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)