|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Adelaide has no time to do what?
(a) Think of herself when she's among people.
(b) Take care of her children.
(c) Take care of Claire's child.
(d) Fill a traditional female role.
2. What does the doctor prescribe for Claire?
3. What are Tom's emotions upon seeing that the person who called for help is fine?
(a) Embarrassment and annoyance.
(b) Confusion and annoyance.
(c) Relief and good humor.
(d) Relief and annoyance.
4. Who first joins Claire and Tom in the tower room after she goes back upstairs?
(a) The doctor.
5. Who apologizes to Tom in Act 2?
(c) The doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Under what condition does Tom agree to stay?
2. Who suggests that everyone should go downstairs to dinner?
3. How does Claire respond to Adelaide's accusations?
4. Which two characters embrace at the end of Act 2?
5. How does Elizabeth respond to Adelaide's accusations?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)