|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Claire unnatural?
(d) The doctor.
2. Why is the setting in Act 2's symbolism ironic?
(a) The lock on the door is broken.
(b) The household has no queen.
(c) The characters are not religious.
(d) The prisoner has put herself in the prison.
3. How does Claire respond to Adelaide's accusations?
(a) With embarrassment.
(b) She faints.
(c) She cries.
(d) In an insolent manner.
4. What does Harry realize after Claire begs another character to take her away?
(a) That she still loves Harry.
(b) That she has had an intimate relationship with Anthony.
(c) That she wants to go to India.
(d) That she has had an intimate relationship with Dick.
5. Who does Claire beg to take her away from the house?
(a) The doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Adelaide have?
2. Who tells Claire about the dinner guest?
3. Why is Tom the only one who truly loves Claire?
4. From what does Claire say she needs to be rescued?
5. What does Claire ask Harry to do when she goes downstairs?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)