1. What is the first thing the audience sees in Act 1?
An unusual-looking plant.
2. From where does the beam of light originate?
A trap door in the floor.
3. What is the first sound the audience hears in Act 1?
4. What is the second sound the audience hears in Act 1?
5. Who is the first character to come onstage in Act 1?
6. What does the first character do after coming onstage?
Answer a telephone.
7. What happens after the first character onstage exits?
The curtain closes.
8. When the curtain opens for a second time in Act 1, what is the scene?
The interior of a greenhouse on a sunny, snowy morning.
This section contains 4,350 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)