|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Claire and Tom are alone in the tower, what does Claire admit?
(a) She loves Tom.
(b) She loves Dick and Harry.
(c) She loves only her plants.
(d) She loves Anthony.
2. What does Claire ask Harry to do when she goes downstairs?
(a) Turn off the Victrola.
(b) Return to the tower room.
(c) Invite the doctor to dinner.
(d) Play the music louder.
3. Which is the best description of Claire and Elizabeth's reunion?
(a) They tend plants together.
(b) They laugh together at a private joke.
(c) They embrace awkwardly.
(d) They stay on opposite sides of the room.
4. What is Tom's condition when he arrives in the tower room?
(a) He is out of breath.
(b) He is laughing.
(c) He is hesitant and does not enter the room.
(d) He is angry, pointing a gun at the others.
5. What is the one item that stands out in the greenhouse?
(a) A gun.
(b) A dead plant.
(c) A huge plant, clinging to the back wall.
(d) A broken window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Claire ask Tom to do in Act 2?
2. What does the blizzard symbolize?
3. Harry is aware of an attraction between Claire and which character?
4. What does Tom say regarding what Claire has admitted?
5. Who tells Claire about the dinner guest?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)