|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claire ask Tom to do in Act 2?
(a) Destroy the greenhouse.
(b) Apologize to Harry.
(c) Be her partner so they can search for meaning together.
(d) Go to India.
2. Which is the best description of Dick?
(a) An artist who produces abstract drawings.
(b) A poet who writes sonnets.
(c) An artist who produces realistic paintings.
(d) A gardener who loves Claire's plants.
3. Why is Claire astonished when she enters the greenhouse during the second part of Act 1?
(a) Because a plant is dying.
(b) Because the special plant is in plain sight.
(c) Because the greenhouse is too hot.
(d) Because Harry invited more people to intrude upon the greenhouse.
4. Who enters the room after the doctor gives his advice?
5. Which character has the last name of Edgeworthy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Claire push off the table?
2. What does Harry confide to the first house guest?
3. What is the relationship between Claire and Adelaide?
4. What are Anthony's specific instructions?
5. Who tells Claire about the dinner guest?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)