|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is the best description of Harry?
(a) A poet.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A pilot.
(d) An artist.
2. Which is the best description of the doctor?
(a) He is in love with Claire.
(b) He rejects new Freudian theories.
(c) He rejects the belief that rest and isolation can help cure a hysterical patient.
(d) He specializes in botany.
3. Which best describes the number of plants in the greenhouse?
(a) There are two plants.
(b) There are two living plants and one dead plant.
(c) There are three plants.
(d) Plants are placed on every available shelf and nook.
4. Harry and the first house guest have a discussion about what?
(a) "The Edge Vine."
(d) The blizzard.
5. What does Harry help Hattie to do when he returns during the second part of Act 1?
(a) Prepare breakfast.
(b) Lock the greenhouse door.
(c) Tend to the plants.
(d) Greet the houseguests.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Elizabeth's philosophy regarding new plant varieties?
2. Who joins Claire, Tom, and the third character in the tower?
3. Which character says he or she is perfectly happy with the role society has dictated?
4. Which is the best description of Dick?
5. What are Anthony's specific instructions?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)