|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the one item that stands out in the greenhouse?
(a) A broken window.
(b) A dead plant.
(c) A gun.
(d) A huge plant, clinging to the back wall.
2. Why is there no heat in the house, even though the greenhouse is warm?
(a) Harry ordered the heat from the house to be diverted to the greenhouse.
(b) The furnace is broken.
(c) Claire ordered the heat from the house to be diverted to the greenhouse.
(d) The greenhouse retains heat better than the house does.
3. What does Claire require the second house guest to do before she will let him enter the greenhouse?
(a) Retrieve pepper from the house.
(b) Retrieve salt from the house.
(c) Kiss her.
(d) Put away his gun.
4. Why didn't Anthony answer the buzz from Harry?
(a) Harry didn't buzz Anthony.
(b) Anthony didn't hear the buzzer.
(c) Claire had instructed Anthony to answer no buzz but hers.
(d) Hattie answered the buzz.
5. In the second part of Act 1, who enters after Harry exits?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't the second house guest enter the greenhouse?
2. What does Claire want Elizabeth to do regarding the plants?
3. What does Claire ask Tom to do?
4. Who requested that breakfast be served in the greenhouse?
5. What is the special plant about to do?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)