|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claire want Elizabeth to do regarding the plants?
(a) Wait until tomorrow to see what will happen.
(b) Tend all of the plants.
(c) Tend only the special plant.
(d) Not get involved.
2. What does Claire try to explain to the first house guest?
(a) Why the salt is missing.
(b) Why the pepper is missing.
(c) The effects of the blizzard on the greenhouse.
(d) The significance of the greenhouse plants.
3. Harry and the first house guest have a discussion about what?
(b) "The Edge Vine."
(c) The blizzard.
4. What does the blizzard symbolize?
(a) Outside forces.
(b) Ideas and creativity.
5. Who is the only character onstage when the curtain opens for the second time in Act 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Anthony try to distract Claire from worrying about the plant that is not thriving?
2. What is the special plant about to do?
3. What does Harry confide to the first house guest?
4. Who is the first character to come onstage in Act 1?
5. Which best describes the number of plants in the greenhouse?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)