|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claire push off the table?
(b) An egg.
(d) A plant.
2. What is the setting of Act 3?
(a) A doctor's office.
(b) A tower room.
(c) The interior of a greenhouse.
(d) The exterior of a greenhouse.
3. What does one of the two characters alone with "The Breath of Life" declare?
(a) His love.
(b) Hatred of the plant.
(c) Her need for revenge.
(d) His need for revenge.
4. What is the first thing the audience sees in Act 1?
(a) An unusual-looking plant.
(b) A greenhouse.
(c) A blizzard.
(d) A telephone.
5. Who first joins Claire and Tom in the tower room after she goes back upstairs?
(c) The doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the nature of the song sung at the end of the play?
2. Which two characters embrace at the end of Act 2?
3. Who joins Claire, Tom, and the third character in the tower?
4. Who worries that the cold weather will have adverse effects on the plants?
5. Which best describes the number of plants in the greenhouse?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)