Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 12)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Chillingworth is described as which of the following in Chapter 11?
2. Which field had Bellingham trained for/been educated in?
3. The title of Chapter 5 refers to what?
a) Hester's work.
b) Hester's love life.
c) Hester's guilt.
d) Hester's past.
4. Who is to wear the thing Hester is delivering to the governor's house?
a) The governor's daughter.
b) The governor's wife.
c) The governor himself.
d) The governor's servants.
5. How many years after the founding of Boston does Chapter 1 take place?
a) Approximately 150 or more.
b) Approximately 90 or 100.
This section contains 479 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)