Quiz: Chapter 17 to Chapter 21
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. According to the narrator, which of the following has NOT been one of Hester's "teachers"?
2. Where have Hester and Dimmesdale decided would be the best place to escape to?
a) The American South.
c) An Indian settlement.
3. Dimmesdale learns that he is preach what important sermon?
a) Chillingworth's funeral sermon.
b) The Inauguration sermon.
c) Hester's marriage sermon.
d) The Election sermon.
4. In Chapter 19, how does Dimmesdale say Pearl looks?
a) "Strangely beautiful."
b) "Uncannily strange."
c) "Uncannily adorable."
d) "Strangely familiar."
5. With what kind of natural objects has Pearl decorated herself in Chapter 18?
This section contains 268 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)