|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the viewer wonder?
2. What had Acres not considered concerning the duel?
3. Who is Sir Lucius looking for?
4. Where are all the main characters at the end of this scene?
5. Where does Act 4, Scene 2 begin?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain how the following people affect the lie/manipulation that Jack weaves:
How do they inconvenience Jack's plan also?
Essay Topic 2
1. How are the characters of Faulkland and Lydia a foil of each other?
2. Do you agree with the assertion?
3. What is a FOIL, please explain.
4. What other characters might be foilLs?
Essay Topic 3
Research the places where the play takes place such as the North Parade, etc.
1. How do these real life settings set the stage for the duel?
2. Did many duels take play here?
3. What has your research helped you to find?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)