|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David think about honor?
2. Where does Act 4, Scene 2 begin?
3. How do the two women leave the room?
4. What does Lucius start with Jack?
5. Who tells Sir Anthony about the duel?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1. Pick out a character from the book and describe them as well as their actions.
2. Does this character remind you of anyone? Who, and why?
3. How would you have changed the situation to stop the miscommunication that kept on occurring?
4. How would you change the course of events that happened in the play as the character?
Essay Topic 2
1. Why is Lydia so mad with Jack's deceit?
2. Is it because of her ego is crushed? Why or Why not?
Essay Topic 3
1. How could Sheridan's play be different if it had been focused on morals?
2. How would the characters have changed or stayed the same?
3. Pick a specific character and explain.
This section contains 792 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)