|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Julia react to Faulkland's fake news?
2. What is Jack's explanation for his sword?
3. Who goes to visit Acres?
4. What happens at the end of their conversation?
5. What does Jack persuade Lydia to do?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1. How to the women of the play defy the men?Give specific examples.
2. How does the character of Mrs. Malaprop exemplify women breaking stereotypes?
3. How does Lucy break typical gender stereotypes?
Essay Topic 2
Explain how the following people affect the lie/manipulation that Jack weaves:
How do they inconvenience Jack's plan also?
Essay Topic 3
1. Why is Lydia so mad with Jack's deceit?
2. Is it because of her ego is crushed? Why or Why not?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)