|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What else does Acres ask of Jack?
2. What is Jack ready to do?
3. What does Julia's letter say?
4. Where does Scene 4 take place?
5. What does Julia do when she finds out that the lie was a test?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1. Explain the character of Sir Anthony.
2. Does he seem very hypocritical? Compare him to a more earnest character.
3. How is this character hypocritical?
Essay Topic 2
What does the character of Lucy represent in Sheridan's play?
1. Is it normal to have a woman that is money hungry?
2. Why is that?
3. is it interesting that she does not care for morals?
Essay Topic 3
1. How do the characters manipulate each other in the play?
2. Name two characters that use manipulation throughout the play.
3. Explain why they are they way they are.
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)