|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jack pretend to be as he sees his father arrive?
2. Does Mrs. Malaprop wish to cooperate with the plan?
3. Why does Julia take Faulkland back?
4. What does Sir Lucius hear as he sees Jack approaching?
5. Who goes to visit Acres?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1. How could Sheridan's play be different if it had been focused on morals?
2. How would the characters have changed or stayed the same?
3. Pick a specific character and explain.
Essay Topic 2
1. Why is Lydia so mad with Jack's deceit?
2. Is it because of her ego is crushed? Why or Why not?
Essay Topic 3
1. Why does Mrs Malaprop always mess up the use of words?
2. Does she seem to be an educated woman? How so?
3. Is it a sign of her level of education or desire to learn more?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)