|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes to visit Acres?
2. How does Acres feel the letter should be written?
3. Where are all the main characters at the end of this scene?
4. Where does Jack wait for Faulkland?
5. Has Sheridan ever killed someone?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Research other types of plays and list them.
1. What is the difference between these plays and Sheridan's?
2. Define a comedy of manners
Essay Topic 2
1. Why is Lydia so mad with Jack's deceit?
2. Is it because of her ego is crushed? Why or Why not?
Essay Topic 3
1. Pick out a character from the book and describe them as well as their actions.
2. Does this character remind you of anyone? Who, and why?
3. How would you have changed the situation to stop the miscommunication that kept on occurring?
4. How would you change the course of events that happened in the play as the character?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)