|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How would Sir Lucius like to settle the quarrel?
2. What does Lucius prompt Acres to do?
3. What does Sir Anthony think of the ruse his son has put on?
4. Who writes the challenge to Beverly?
5. What does Jack say he will call Acres?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1. Why does Mrs Malaprop always mess up the use of words?
2. Does she seem to be an educated woman? How so?
3. Is it a sign of her level of education or desire to learn more?
Essay Topic 2
1. How do the characters manipulate each other in the play?
2. Name two characters that use manipulation throughout the play.
3. Explain why they are they way they are.
Essay Topic 3
What does the character of Lucy represent in Sheridan's play?
1. Is it normal to have a woman that is money hungry?
2. Why is that?
3. is it interesting that she does not care for morals?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)