Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Acres discussing with his servant?
2. Has Sheridan ever killed someone?
3. When is the duel planned for?
4. Who does Jack pretend to be as he sees his father arrive?
5. What does Sir Lucius hear as he sees Jack approaching?
Essay Topic 1
1. What is the difference between Lydia and Jack/Beverly, Mrs Malaprop and Lucius, and Julia and Faulkland's relationships?
2. How does Lucy help out or hurt these relationships?
Essay Topic 2
1. Pick out a character from the book and describe them as well as their actions.
2. Does this character remind you of anyone? Who, and why?
3. How would you have changed the situation to stop the miscommunication that kept on occurring?
4. How would you change the course of events that happened in the play as the character?
Essay Topic 3
1. Examine the relationship of Lydia and Jack.
2. What is the balance of power?
3. How does their relationship shift 18th century relationship stereotypes
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)