Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Acres discussing with his servant?
2. Has Sheridan ever killed someone?
3. When is the duel planned for?
4. Who does Jack pretend to be as he sees his father arrive?
5. What does Sir Lucius hear as he sees Jack approaching?
Essay Topic 1
Explain how the following people affect the lie/manipulation that Jack weaves:
How do they inconvenience Jack's plan also?
Essay Topic 2
1. How could Sheridan's play be different if it had been focused on morals?
2. How would the characters have changed or stayed the same?
3. Pick a specific character and explain.
Essay Topic 3
1. What is the difference between Lydia and Jack/Beverly, Mrs Malaprop and Lucius, and Julia and Faulkland's relationships?
2. How does Lucy help out or hurt these relationships?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)