|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Faulkland tell Julia once they are together?
2. Where does Act 4, Scene 2 begin?
3. As Faulkland enters, what does Jack say he will let Sir Lucius do?
4. What does Lucius mention while leaving the scene?
5. Who tries to talk Acres out of the duel?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1. Pick out a character from the book and describe them as well as their actions.
2. Does this character remind you of anyone? Who, and why?
3. How would you have changed the situation to stop the miscommunication that kept on occurring?
4. How would you change the course of events that happened in the play as the character?
Essay Topic 2
1. What tone does Sheridan use through the play?
2. How does he achieve this tone?
3. How could you achieve it in your own writing?
Essay Topic 3
1. What is unconditional love?
2. What are the types of love that are represented in the play?
3. What characters represent the different types of love in the story
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)