|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is funny about this situation?
2. What don't the two men realize?
3. Was Sheridan familiar with courting practices of the time?
4. What does David think about honor?
5. What does Jack say he will call Acres?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1. How could Sheridan's play be different if it had been focused on morals?
2. How would the characters have changed or stayed the same?
3. Pick a specific character and explain.
Essay Topic 2
1. What type of boyfriend is Faulkland?
2. Why does he feel he must constantly test Julia?
3. At first, how does Julia always react to this?
Essay Topic 3
1. What is unconditional love?
2. What are the types of love that are represented in the play?
3. What characters represent the different types of love in the story
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)