|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What else does Acres ask of Jack?
2. What is funny about this situation?
3. What does Jack say he will call Acres?
4. What does Jack persuade Lydia to do?
5. What does Jack realize about Lydia?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1. Examine the relationship of Lydia and Jack.
2. What is the balance of power?
3. How does their relationship shift 18th century relationship stereotypes
Essay Topic 2
1. What is unconditional love?
2. What are the types of love that are represented in the play?
3. What characters represent the different types of love in the story
Essay Topic 3
1. How to the women of the play defy the men?Give specific examples.
2. How does the character of Mrs. Malaprop exemplify women breaking stereotypes?
3. How does Lucy break typical gender stereotypes?
This section contains 810 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)