|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sir Anthony think of the ruse his son has put on?
2. As Faulkland enters, what does Jack say he will let Sir Lucius do?
3. What else does Acres ask of Jack?
4. What does Sir Anthony believe about Julia and Faulkland?
5. What does Lucius start with Jack?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1. How do the characters manipulate each other in the play?
2. Name two characters that use manipulation throughout the play.
3. Explain why they are they way they are.
Essay Topic 2
Research the places where the play takes place such as the North Parade, etc.
1. How do these real life settings set the stage for the duel?
2. Did many duels take play here?
3. What has your research helped you to find?
Essay Topic 3
1. How to the women of the play defy the men?Give specific examples.
2. How does the character of Mrs. Malaprop exemplify women breaking stereotypes?
3. How does Lucy break typical gender stereotypes?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)