|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Acres discussing with his servant?
2. Has Sheridan ever killed someone?
3. When is the duel planned for?
4. Who does Jack pretend to be as he sees his father arrive?
5. What does Sir Lucius hear as he sees Jack approaching?
Essay Topic 1
1. What is unconditional love?
2. What are the types of love that are represented in the play?
3. What characters represent the different types of love in the story
Essay Topic 2
1. Examine the relationship of Lydia and Jack.
2. What is the balance of power?
3. How does their relationship shift 18th century relationship stereotypes
Essay Topic 3
1. Explain the character of Sir Anthony.
2. Does he seem very hypocritical? Compare him to a more earnest character.
3. How is this character hypocritical?
This section contains 789 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)