|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are all the main characters at the end of this scene?
2. What does Jack propose to Mrs. Malaprop?
3. What does Sir Anthony think of the ruse his son has put on?
4. How does Lydia feel like she was treated?
5. What is Jack ready to do?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1. What is unconditional love?
2. What are the types of love that are represented in the play?
3. What characters represent the different types of love in the story
Essay Topic 2
1. What type of boyfriend is Faulkland?
2. Why does he feel he must constantly test Julia?
3. At first, how does Julia always react to this?
Essay Topic 3
1. Examine the relationship of Lydia and Jack.
2. What is the balance of power?
3. How does their relationship shift 18th century relationship stereotypes
This section contains 837 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)