|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lydia think of Mr. Faulkland?
2. When was the prologue added?
3. Does Fag inform Jack about his intended?
4. What does Julia fall in love with?
5. What does he call the audience?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does SIr Anthony see in Jack's jacket?
2. Does Lydia forgive and forget?
3. What type of play is Sheridan weaving?
4. Who presents the prologue of the play to the audience?
5. What will Jack tell Beverly that Acres is called?
6. Is Sir Absolute wary of Jack's sudden desire to please him?
7. Who is Lydia's cousin?
8. The longer the couple talks, what happens?
9. When Jack does speak, what does he do?
10. What don't the two men realize?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1. What type of boyfriend is Faulkland?
2. Why does he feel he must constantly test Julia?
3. At first, how does Julia always react to this?
Essay Topic 2
1. What is unconditional love?
2. What are the types of love that are represented in the play?
3. What characters represent the different types of love in the story
Essay Topic 3
What does the character of Lucy represent in Sheridan's play?
1. Is it normal to have a woman that is money hungry?
2. Why is that?
3. is it interesting that she does not care for morals?
This section contains 526 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)