Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack persuade Lydia to do?
(a) run away with him .
(b) not marry Beverly.
(c) be his mistress.
(d) not marry Jack.
2. What did Sherdian experience in his own life?
(a) the love of women.
(b) writing poetry.
3. Has Jack's ruse failed?
(a) No, Mrs Malaprop loves him .
(b) Yes, Lydia is hurt.
(c) Yes, and his father is very angry.
(d) No, Lydia loves him.
4. Where are all the main characters at the end of this scene?
(a) on a boat.
(b) At the park.
(c) Enjoying a drink with each other.
(d) On their way to the duel.
5. What is Acres discussing with his servant?
(a) His dapper new clothes.
(b) Lydia's beauty.
(c) his new past time.
(d) his school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sir Lucius hear as he sees Jack approaching?
2. What happens at the end of their conversation?
3. What does Julia do when she finds out that the lie was a test?
4. Why does Julia take Faulkland back?
5. Who informs Julia and Lydia of the impending duels?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)