|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lydia feel like she was treated?
(a) Like a smart woman.
(b) As though she has no feelings.
(c) Like a teenager.
(d) Like a child.
2. How do the women stop the fight?
(a) They appeal to the men with their womanly wiles.
(b) They let the men fight .
(c) Lydia claims she will only marry Jack.
(d) They throw themselevs in front of others .
3. What does Sir Anthony think of the ruse his son has put on?
(a) He thinks it's funny.
(b) He hates Jack for the prank.
(c) He does not understand why Jack has played the trick.
(d) He thinks Lydia is a silly girl to not love his son.
4. Where does Scene 4 take place?
(a) At Jack's home.
(b) In Acres' lodgings.
(c) At Sir Anthony's house.
(d) In Lucius' lodgings.
5. Does Mrs. Malaprop decide to forgive Jack?
(a) Yes; she knows that men like pranks.
(b) No because she thinks it was a dirty prank .
(c) No, she wants more of an apology.
(d) Yes because she thinks it was funny .
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs Malaprop call Jack?
2. Where will the duel be held?
3. What does David think about honor?
4. What did Sherdian experience in his own life?
5. What does the audience begin to wonder?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)