|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jack ready to do?
(a) Leave the country.
(b) Cut his own throat.
(c) Court Julia.
(d) Beg for Lydia to come back to him.
2. How do the two women leave the room?
(a) Mrs. Malaprop escorts Lydia out with her hand over her mouth.
(b) Mrs Malaprop makes Beverly/Ensign leave the room .
(c) Lydia fleas the room.
(d) They do not leave.
3. How would Sir Lucius like to settle the quarrel?
(a) an honest conversation.
(b) with an intervention.
(c) In a duel.
(d) a freindly game .
4. How does Acres feel the letter should be written?
(a) in blood.
(b) in a cold distant voice.
(d) very mean.
5. What does Acres call David?
(a) a good servant.
(b) a brother.
(c) a coward.
(d) a close friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucius start with Jack?
2. What does Jack say he will call Acres?
3. How do the women stop the fight?
4. What does Sir Anthony think of the ruse his son has put on?
5. What is Acres discussing with his servant?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)