|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Mrs. Malaprop decide to forgive Jack?
(a) No because she thinks it was a dirty prank .
(b) Yes because she thinks it was funny .
(c) Yes; she knows that men like pranks.
(d) No, she wants more of an apology.
2. What does Beverly boast about in his letters?
(a) That he will use Mrs. Malaprop as a go-between for their meetings.
(b) His love for Lydia.
(c) That Jack is a dumb rich boy.
(d) Acres is ignorant.
3. What did Sherdian experience in his own life?
(c) writing poetry.
(d) the love of women.
4. Who does Mrs. Malaprop tell Jack about?
(a) Jack's rival, Beverly .
(b) Lydia's love for romance novels.
(c) Lydia's love for letters.
(d) Lydia's incompetence.
5. What is funny about this situation?
(a) Acres cares more about his clothes than his life.
(b) Beverly does not exist.
(c) Acres is extremely serious.
(d) Jack is Beverly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Scene 4 take place?
2. How does Lydia feel about the situation?
3. What does the viewer wonder?
4. What does the audience begin to wonder?
5. What does Sir Anthony think of the ruse his son has put on?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)