|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time is the duel set for?
(a) it is not happening.
(b) 9:00 am .
(c) 12:00 am.
(d) 6:00 pm.
2. Where does Scene 4 take place?
(a) At Sir Anthony's house.
(b) In Acres' lodgings.
(c) In Lucius' lodgings.
(d) At Jack's home.
3. How do the two women leave the room?
(a) Mrs. Malaprop escorts Lydia out with her hand over her mouth.
(b) Lydia fleas the room.
(c) Mrs Malaprop makes Beverly/Ensign leave the room .
(d) They do not leave.
4. What does Acres call David?
(a) a coward.
(b) a brother.
(c) a good servant.
(d) a close friend.
5. What does Julia beg of Lydia?
(a) To like Faulkland.
(b) Not to dismiss Jack because of his honesty.
(c) To help Lydia and Jack get back together.
(d) For Lydia to love Acres.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sir Lucius hear as he sees Jack approaching?
2. How does Lydia feel about the situation?
3. Why is Jack so forlorn?
4. What is amazing in this scene?
5. Does Mrs. Malaprop wish to cooperate with the plan?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)