|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jack's explanation for his sword?
(a) He is going to duel.
(b) He is praciticing his fencing techniques.
(c) He wants to kill himself .
(d) That he is wooing Lydia with her romantic tendencies.
2. What does the viewer wonder?
(a) How Sheridan feels.
(b) How Acres feels.
(c) What Jack is thinking.
(d) Where Jack is going.
3. What do all of the scenes foreshadow?
(a) the resolution to the story.
(b) the begining of a new story.
(c) the climax of the story.
(d) the middle of the play.
4. Where are all the main characters at the end of this scene?
(a) At the park.
(b) on a boat.
(c) Enjoying a drink with each other.
(d) On their way to the duel.
5. Who does Mrs. Malaprop tell Jack about?
(a) Jack's rival, Beverly .
(b) Lydia's love for romance novels.
(c) Lydia's love for letters.
(d) Lydia's incompetence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sir Lucius looking for?
2. How do the two women leave the room?
3. Why does Lydia refuse to see Sir and Captain Absolute?
4. What does Sir Lucius do when he learns that Mrs. Malaprop is not Lydia?
5. What does the audience begin to wonder?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)