|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Act 4, Scene 2 begin?
(a) Mrs. Malaprop's house; Lydia's room .
(b) At Sir Anthony's house.
(c) At the duel site.
(d) In the park.
2. What time is the duel set for?
(a) 9:00 am .
(b) 12:00 am.
(c) it is not happening.
(d) 6:00 pm.
3. Who does Mrs. Malaprop tell Jack about?
(a) Jack's rival, Beverly .
(b) Lydia's love for letters.
(c) Lydia's love for romance novels.
(d) Lydia's incompetence.
4. Where does Scene 4 take place?
(a) In Lucius' lodgings.
(b) At Jack's home.
(c) At Sir Anthony's house.
(d) In Acres' lodgings.
5. How does Acres want to approach the duel?
(a) very calmly.
(b) with confidence.
(c) with anger and passion.
(d) with strategy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucius start with Jack?
2. What does Sir Lucius hear as he sees Jack approaching?
3. Has Sheridan ever killed someone?
4. What does Sir Anthony think of the ruse his son has put on?
5. What is Acres discussing with his servant?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)