|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Acres call David?
(a) a coward.
(b) a good servant.
(c) a brother.
(d) a close friend.
2. When is the duel planned for?
(a) 2 weeks from now.
(b) In the morning.
(c) a week from now
(d) This evening.
3. What happens at the end of their conversation?
(a) Sir Anthony calls for amends.
(b) Jack pleads for Lydia's forgiveness.
(c) Lydia laughs hysterically.
(d) Lydia bursts into tears.
4. How does Acres want to approach the duel?
(a) with anger and passion.
(b) very calmly.
(c) with confidence.
(d) with strategy.
5. What does the viewer wonder?
(a) How Sheridan feels.
(b) What Jack is thinking.
(c) How Acres feels.
(d) Where Jack is going.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the women stop the fight?
2. What is amazing in this scene?
3. Why is Lydia stunned to meet the new suitor?
4. Who does Acres get to deliver the challenge?
5. How do the two women leave the room?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)