|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the women stop the fight?
(a) They throw themselevs in front of others .
(b) Lydia claims she will only marry Jack.
(c) They let the men fight .
(d) They appeal to the men with their womanly wiles.
2. Which scene is the most comical?
(a) Scene 4.
(b) Scene 1.
(c) Scene 3.
(d) Scene 2.
3. What does the viewer wonder?
(a) Where Jack is going.
(b) What Jack is thinking.
(c) How Sheridan feels.
(d) How Acres feels.
4. Why does Julia take Faulkland back?
(a) She wants to be with him.
(b) He begs her for forgiveness.
(c) Because she sees he is not so sullen at the duel.
(d) He is sullen.
5. What is Jack ready to do?
(a) Beg for Lydia to come back to him.
(b) Cut his own throat.
(c) Leave the country.
(d) Court Julia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sir Anthony think of the ruse his son has put on?
2. What word does Mrs. Malaprop misuse in this section?
3. What can't Lydia see through her anger?
4. Has Jack's ruse failed?
5. What does the audience begin to wonder?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)