|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do all of the scenes foreshadow?
(a) the resolution to the story.
(b) the middle of the play.
(c) the begining of a new story.
(d) the climax of the story.
2. What word does Mrs. Malaprop misuse in this section?
(d) Popsicle .
3. Who does Mrs. Malaprop tell Jack about?
(a) Lydia's love for letters.
(b) Lydia's incompetence.
(c) Jack's rival, Beverly .
(d) Lydia's love for romance novels.
4. What does Sir Anthony believe about Julia and Faulkland?
(a) Faulkland will leave Julia.
(b) That Julia will mend Faulkland.
(c) Jack would have been a better husband.
(d) Faulkland will not change.
5. What does Julia's letter say?
(a) That she completely forgives Faulkland and must see him as soon as possible.
(b) She is worried for herself.
(c) She wishes to speak to Faulkland .
(d) She is worried for Faulkland.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Julia take Faulkland back?
2. Where will the duel be held?
3. Who informs Julia and Lydia of the impending duels?
4. When is the duel planned for?
5. As Faulkland enters, what does Jack say he will let Sir Lucius do?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)