|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lydia throw at Jack?
(a) Her necklace Jack gave her.
(b) The picture she thought was of Beverly.
(c) All of Jack's letters.
(d) One of her romance novels.
2. Has Sheridan ever killed someone?
(b) Yes in a duel.
(c) Yes he posioned his wife.
(d) No he was never in a duel.
3. What do the women decide to do?
(a) Create a diversion.
(b) Care for each other.
(c) Stay at home.
(d) Go to the duel site and stop the men from killing each other.
4. What does Jack realize about Lydia?
(a) He does not love her.
(b) He wishes to break the engagement.
(c) She has betrayed their correspondence.
(d) She is even more beautiful than he remembered.
5. What does Sir Lucius hear as he sees Jack approaching?
(a) Jack swearing in front of children .
(b) Jack speaking to himself.
(c) Jack talking to women.
(d) Jack drinking at a bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who informs Julia and Lydia of the impending duels?
2. Upon Jack's revelation that he is Beverly, what happens?
3. How would Sir Lucius like to settle the quarrel?
4. Who is Sir Lucius looking for?
5. What does the audience begin to wonder?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)