|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack propose to Mrs. Malaprop?
(a) That he and Mrs Malaprop elope.
(b) For Jack and Lydia to elope.
(c) That he challenge Beverly to a duel.
(d) For Lydia and Beverly to try to elope.
2. Where are all the main characters at the end of this scene?
(a) Enjoying a drink with each other.
(b) on a boat.
(c) On their way to the duel.
(d) At the park.
3. What does Sir Lucius hear as he sees Jack approaching?
(a) Jack speaking to himself.
(b) Jack talking to women.
(c) Jack swearing in front of children .
(d) Jack drinking at a bar.
4. What does Sir Lucius do when he learns that Mrs. Malaprop is not Lydia?
(a) Declares his love.
(b) Does not believe the reavalation .
(c) Wishes to get to know her better.
(d) Refuses Delia/Mrs Malaprop's advances.
5. Who tells Sir Anthony about the duel?
(c) Mrs Malaprop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Mrs. Malaprop concerned that Lydia is speaking well of Beverly?
2. What does Acres call David?
3. What do all of the scenes foreshadow?
4. Where does Scene 4 take place?
5. What had Acres not considered concerning the duel?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)