|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jack ready to do?
(a) Cut his own throat.
(b) Leave the country.
(c) Court Julia.
(d) Beg for Lydia to come back to him.
2. What else does Acres ask of Jack?
(a) For Jack to get him a new outfit.
(b) For him to be a great friend.
(c) Jack's opinion on his new clothes.
(d) For him to be his second in the duel.
3. What does the viewer wonder?
(a) How Acres feels.
(b) Where Jack is going.
(c) What Jack is thinking.
(d) How Sheridan feels.
4. Who tells Sir Anthony about the duel?
(c) Mrs Malaprop.
5. Who writes the challenge to Beverly?
(b) Jack Absolute.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Mrs. Malaprop concerned that Lydia is speaking well of Beverly?
2. What does Julia do when she finds out that the lie was a test?
3. What does Beverly boast about in his letters?
4. How do the two women leave the room?
5. Who goes to visit Acres?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)