|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Sir Anthony about the duel?
(a) Mrs Malaprop.
2. What did Sherdian experience in his own life?
(a) the love of women.
(c) writing poetry.
3. What does Mrs Malaprop call Jack?
(a) a nice lady.
(b) a sweet toy.
(c) a charming you gent.
(d) pineapple of politeness.
4. What can't Lydia see through her anger?
(a) That Beverly and Jack are actually the same man.
(b) That Jack loves her .
(c) She has no imagination.
(d) She is too influenced by what she reads.
5. Where are all the main characters at the end of this scene?
(a) On their way to the duel.
(b) Enjoying a drink with each other.
(c) on a boat.
(d) At the park.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which scene is the most comical?
2. What happens at the end of their conversation?
3. What does the audience begin to wonder?
4. Who informs Julia and Lydia of the impending duels?
5. Why is Faulkland afraid to open Julia's letter?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)