|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Acres call David?
(a) a close friend.
(b) a brother.
(c) a good servant.
(d) a coward.
2. What does Lucius prompt Acres to do?
(a) Declare a duel on Beverly.
(b) Leave London.
(c) Fight for the heart of Lydia.
(d) Go after Julia.
3. Which scene is the most comical?
(a) Scene 4.
(b) Scene 1.
(c) Scene 2.
(d) Scene 3.
4. How does Lydia feel like she was treated?
(a) As though she has no feelings.
(b) Like a smart woman.
(c) Like a teenager.
(d) Like a child.
5. What do the women decide to do?
(a) Go to the duel site and stop the men from killing each other.
(b) Care for each other.
(c) Stay at home.
(d) Create a diversion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Act 4, Scene 3 open?
2. How would Sir Lucius like to settle the quarrel?
3. Who does Acres get to deliver the challenge?
4. Where are all the main characters at the end of this scene?
5. Who does Mrs. Malaprop tell Jack about?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)