|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Act 4, Scene 3 open?
(a) On the North Parade.
(b) At a horse show.
(c) On the beach.
(d) In the park.
2. Why is Lydia stunned to meet the new suitor?
(a) She wishes she was with Acres.
(b) She wants to die a widow.
(c) She was never supposed to marry anyone.
(d) Beverly seems to be her new suitor .
3. How do the two women leave the room?
(a) They do not leave.
(b) Mrs Malaprop makes Beverly/Ensign leave the room .
(c) Lydia fleas the room.
(d) Mrs. Malaprop escorts Lydia out with her hand over her mouth.
4. What does Lucius prompt Acres to do?
(a) Leave London.
(b) Declare a duel on Beverly.
(c) Go after Julia.
(d) Fight for the heart of Lydia.
5. What does the viewer wonder?
(a) Where Jack is going.
(b) How Acres feels.
(c) What Jack is thinking.
(d) How Sheridan feels.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is the duel set for?
2. What does Lydia throw at Jack?
3. As Faulkland enters, what does Jack say he will let Sir Lucius do?
4. Who does Acres get to deliver the challenge?
5. Who does Jack pretend to be as he sees his father arrive?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)