|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Scene 4 take place?
(a) In Acres' lodgings.
(b) At Sir Anthony's house.
(c) In Lucius' lodgings.
(d) At Jack's home.
2. Does Mrs. Malaprop decide to forgive Jack?
(a) Yes because she thinks it was funny .
(b) No because she thinks it was a dirty prank .
(c) No, she wants more of an apology.
(d) Yes; she knows that men like pranks.
3. How does Acres feel the letter should be written?
(a) in blood.
(b) very mean.
(c) in a cold distant voice.
4. How does Julia react to Faulkland's fake news?
(a) She calls of the engagement.
(b) tells Lydia.
(c) Runs home.
(d) She promises to be with him no matter what.
5. What does the audience begin to wonder?
(a) Why Jack has told the truth.
(b) Why Lydia does not choose her own husband.
(c) Why the three men do not communicate better.
(d) How the three men will resolve their love quarrels.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Faulkland afraid to open Julia's letter?
2. Has Sheridan ever killed someone?
3. Which scene is the most comical?
4. What had Acres not considered concerning the duel?
5. What is funny about this situation?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)