|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Acres discussing with his servant?
(a) Lydia's beauty.
(b) His dapper new clothes.
(c) his school.
(d) his new past time.
2. Has Sheridan ever killed someone?
(b) No he was never in a duel.
(c) Yes he posioned his wife.
(d) Yes in a duel.
3. When is the duel planned for?
(a) 2 weeks from now.
(b) a week from now
(c) This evening.
(d) In the morning.
4. Who does Jack pretend to be as he sees his father arrive?
(a) Mr. Anderson.
(b) Mr. Dwight.
(c) Mr. Sanderson.
(d) Mr Hughes.
5. What does Sir Lucius hear as he sees Jack approaching?
(a) Jack speaking to himself.
(b) Jack drinking at a bar.
(c) Jack swearing in front of children .
(d) Jack talking to women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sir Anthony think of the ruse his son has put on?
2. What is funny about this situation?
3. Where does the Act 4, Scene 3 open?
4. What does Julia do when she finds out that the lie was a test?
5. How does Lydia feel about the situation?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)