|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Acres discussing with his servant?
(a) His dapper new clothes.
(b) Lydia's beauty.
(c) his school.
(d) his new past time.
2. How Do Lydia and Jack reveal their thoughts to the rest of the room?
(a) They speak directly to the audience.
(b) They communicate directly to each other.
(c) They do not say how they feel.
(d) They write poems to express their feelings .
3. Why is Faulkland afraid to open Julia's letter?
(a) He thinks she will forgive too easily.
(b) He thinks she will not forgive him.
(c) Julia never wrote a letter .
(d) He is scared she may be dismissing him.
4. What happens at the end of their conversation?
(a) Lydia bursts into tears.
(b) Jack pleads for Lydia's forgiveness.
(c) Sir Anthony calls for amends.
(d) Lydia laughs hysterically.
5. What does Lucius prompt Acres to do?
(a) Declare a duel on Beverly.
(b) Fight for the heart of Lydia.
(c) Go after Julia.
(d) Leave London.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Mrs. Malaprop misuse in this section?
2. Where are all the main characters at the end of this scene?
3. What time is the duel set for?
4. What does Julia's letter say?
5. What is funny about this situation?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)