|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time is the duel set for?
(a) 9:00 am .
(b) 12:00 am.
(c) 6:00 pm.
(d) it is not happening.
2. Where does Scene 4 take place?
(a) At Sir Anthony's house.
(b) At Jack's home.
(c) In Acres' lodgings.
(d) In Lucius' lodgings.
3. What is Jack ready to do?
(a) Leave the country.
(b) Beg for Lydia to come back to him.
(c) Court Julia.
(d) Cut his own throat.
4. Where does Acres send David?
(a) To the post office.
(b) To see Lydia.
(c) To get Jack.
(d) To buy new clothes.
5. How do the women stop the fight?
(a) Lydia claims she will only marry Jack.
(b) They appeal to the men with their womanly wiles.
(c) They let the men fight .
(d) They throw themselevs in front of others .
Short Answer Questions
1. What is funny about this situation?
2. What is Jack's explanation for his sword?
3. What does Lucius mention while leaving the scene?
4. What had Acres not considered concerning the duel?
5. Who writes the challenge to Beverly?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)