|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David think about honor?
(a) That it is very important.
(b) That he has none.
(c) That his master has no honor.
(d) That it is no good in the grave.
2. What does Julia's letter say?
(a) She is worried for herself.
(b) She is worried for Faulkland.
(c) She wishes to speak to Faulkland .
(d) That she completely forgives Faulkland and must see him as soon as possible.
3. What do the women decide to do?
(a) Care for each other.
(b) Create a diversion.
(c) Stay at home.
(d) Go to the duel site and stop the men from killing each other.
4. Does Mrs. Malaprop wish to cooperate with the plan?
(b) Only if it suits her.
(d) No because she wants Jack for herself .
5. Who tells Sir Anthony about the duel?
(b) Mrs Malaprop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Mrs. Malaprop decide to forgive Jack?
2. Where will the duel be held?
3. Which scene is the most comical?
4. What does Faulkland tell Julia once they are together?
5. What don't the two men realize?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)