|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to talk Acres out of the duel?
(a) His servant, David.
(d) Acres' father.
2. What happens at the end of their conversation?
(a) Sir Anthony calls for amends.
(b) Lydia laughs hysterically.
(c) Jack pleads for Lydia's forgiveness.
(d) Lydia bursts into tears.
3. What do the women decide to do?
(a) Care for each other.
(b) Stay at home.
(c) Go to the duel site and stop the men from killing each other.
(d) Create a diversion.
4. What is funny about this situation?
(a) Acres is extremely serious.
(b) Beverly does not exist.
(c) Jack is Beverly.
(d) Acres cares more about his clothes than his life.
5. What is amazing in this scene?
(a) Where the duel is taking place.
(b) How Jack can constantly surpirse his father .
(c) That no one is speaking up to understand what is going on.
(d) That a smart man like Sir Anthony can always be fooled .
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Faulkland tell Julia once they are together?
2. What does Lucius start with Jack?
3. What does Sir Anthony think of the ruse his son has put on?
4. Why is Lydia stunned to meet the new suitor?
5. Who tells Sir Anthony about the duel?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)