|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jack pretend to be as he sees his father arrive?
(a) Mr. Dwight.
(b) Mr. Sanderson.
(c) Mr Hughes.
(d) Mr. Anderson.
2. What does Acres call David?
(a) a brother.
(b) a close friend.
(c) a coward.
(d) a good servant.
3. What does Sir Anthony think of the ruse his son has put on?
(a) He does not understand why Jack has played the trick.
(b) He thinks Lydia is a silly girl to not love his son.
(c) He hates Jack for the prank.
(d) He thinks it's funny.
4. Why does Lydia refuse to see Sir and Captain Absolute?
(a) She cannot get over her ego.
(b) Because she swears her love to Beverly.
(c) She feels sickly.
(d) She hates herself for misunderstanding Jack.
5. Who informs Julia and Lydia of the impending duels?
(a) Sir Anthony.
(b) Acres .
(d) Mrs. Malaprop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Acres discussing with his servant?
2. What does Jack persuade Lydia to do?
3. What does Mrs Malaprop call Jack?
4. What does Jack say he will call Acres?
5. What is Jack ready to do?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)