|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lucius prompt Acres to do?
(a) Go after Julia.
(b) Fight for the heart of Lydia.
(c) Leave London.
(d) Declare a duel on Beverly.
2. What is Jack ready to do?
(a) Cut his own throat.
(b) Leave the country.
(c) Court Julia.
(d) Beg for Lydia to come back to him.
3. What does Jack persuade Lydia to do?
(a) be his mistress.
(b) not marry Jack.
(c) run away with him .
(d) not marry Beverly.
4. What had Acres not considered concerning the duel?
(a) He might kill someone.
(b) That he might die.
(c) That David would not be there .
(d) He does not know how to hold a gun.
5. What does Sir Anthony believe about Julia and Faulkland?
(a) That Julia will mend Faulkland.
(b) Jack would have been a better husband.
(c) Faulkland will not change.
(d) Faulkland will leave Julia.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is the duel planned for?
2. How does Acres want to approach the duel?
3. What do all of the scenes foreshadow?
4. What don't the two men realize?
5. Who is Sir Lucius looking for?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)