|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lydia refuse to see Sir and Captain Absolute?
(a) Because she swears her love to Beverly.
(b) She feels sickly.
(c) She cannot get over her ego.
(d) She hates herself for misunderstanding Jack.
2. As Faulkland enters, what does Jack say he will let Sir Lucius do?
(a) Carry him home.
(b) Cut his throat.
(c) Be his friend.
(d) Shoot him.
3. Was Sheridan familiar with courting practices of the time?
(a) No, he was forced into marriage.
(b) Yes, he eloped with a woman he loved.
(c) Yes, he married Elizabeth Linsely .
(d) No, he never married.
4. What happens at the end of their conversation?
(a) Sir Anthony calls for amends.
(b) Lydia bursts into tears.
(c) Lydia laughs hysterically.
(d) Jack pleads for Lydia's forgiveness.
5. What does Lydia throw at Jack?
(a) The picture she thought was of Beverly.
(b) All of Jack's letters.
(c) Her necklace Jack gave her.
(d) One of her romance novels.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Julia take Faulkland back?
2. What time is the duel set for?
3. Who goes to visit Acres?
4. Why does Jack refuse to speak?
5. How Do Lydia and Jack reveal their thoughts to the rest of the room?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)