|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beverly boast about in his letters?
(a) That Jack is a dumb rich boy.
(b) That he will use Mrs. Malaprop as a go-between for their meetings.
(c) Acres is ignorant.
(d) His love for Lydia.
2. What is Acres discussing with his servant?
(a) His dapper new clothes.
(b) his school.
(c) his new past time.
(d) Lydia's beauty.
3. Who does Acres get to deliver the challenge?
(a) a stranger.
(b) Lydia .
(d) His friend, Jack Absolute.
4. What does Sir Lucius do when he learns that Mrs. Malaprop is not Lydia?
(a) Wishes to get to know her better.
(b) Declares his love.
(c) Refuses Delia/Mrs Malaprop's advances.
(d) Does not believe the reavalation .
5. Why is Mrs. Malaprop concerned that Lydia is speaking well of Beverly?
(a) She hates Beverly.
(b) She is not concerned at all.
(c) Because she believes Jack and Beverly are two different people.
(d) She wants Lydia to marry Jack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sir Lucius hear as he sees Jack approaching?
2. What does Jack realize about Lydia?
3. What is funny about this situation?
4. How Do Lydia and Jack reveal their thoughts to the rest of the room?
5. What does Sir Anthony believe about Julia and Faulkland?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)