|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Acres send David?
(a) To see Lydia.
(b) To buy new clothes.
(c) To get Jack.
(d) To the post office.
2. Upon Jack's revelation that he is Beverly, what happens?
(a) Julia faints.
(b) Everyone is confused.
(c) Acres refuses to fight, but Sir Lucius wishes to duel.
(d) Someone screams .
3. When is the duel planned for?
(a) a week from now
(b) In the morning.
(c) This evening.
(d) 2 weeks from now.
4. Who tells Sir Anthony about the duel?
(c) Mrs Malaprop.
5. What does Jack persuade Lydia to do?
(a) not marry Jack.
(b) run away with him .
(c) be his mistress.
(d) not marry Beverly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is funny about this situation?
2. What does Lucius mention while leaving the scene?
3. Who is Sir Lucius looking for?
4. What word does Mrs. Malaprop misuse in this section?
5. What does the viewer wonder?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)