|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Faulkland tell Julia once they are together?
(a) He needs to help Jack in a duel.
(b) That he has killed a man and must flee the country.
(c) He does not love her.
(d) He wants to leave England .
2. What had Acres not considered concerning the duel?
(a) He might kill someone.
(b) That he might die.
(c) That David would not be there .
(d) He does not know how to hold a gun.
3. What do all of the scenes foreshadow?
(a) the climax of the story.
(b) the begining of a new story.
(c) the middle of the play.
(d) the resolution to the story.
4. Where will the duel be held?
(a) King's Mead Fields.
(b) Hallows Hills.
(c) Tower Meadow.
(d) Stone Park.
5. Why is Faulkland afraid to open Julia's letter?
(a) He is scared she may be dismissing him.
(b) He thinks she will not forgive him.
(c) He thinks she will forgive too easily.
(d) Julia never wrote a letter .
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sir Lucius looking for?
2. How do the women stop the fight?
3. What does Mrs Malaprop call Jack?
4. Who does Mrs. Malaprop tell Jack about?
5. How does Lydia feel like she was treated?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)