|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jack ready to do?
(a) Leave the country.
(b) Beg for Lydia to come back to him.
(c) Cut his own throat.
(d) Court Julia.
2. What does Julia beg of Lydia?
(a) To help Lydia and Jack get back together.
(b) To like Faulkland.
(c) Not to dismiss Jack because of his honesty.
(d) For Lydia to love Acres.
3. What does Lucius prompt Acres to do?
(a) Fight for the heart of Lydia.
(b) Go after Julia.
(c) Leave London.
(d) Declare a duel on Beverly.
4. Who is Sir Lucius looking for?
(a) Captain Absolute.
(b) Mrs Malaprop.
(c) Sir Absolute.
5. Which scene is the most comical?
(a) Scene 3.
(b) Scene 2.
(c) Scene 4.
(d) Scene 1.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Acres send David?
2. Where are all the main characters at the end of this scene?
3. Why is Lydia stunned to meet the new suitor?
4. What does David think about honor?
5. What can't Lydia see through her anger?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)