|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the attorney hand to the sergeant at law?
(a) some chocolate.
(b) a piece of paper.
(c) a stick of gum.
(d) a present .
2. What does connive mean?
(a) To concentrate.
(b) To con.
(c) To change.
(d) To gather.
3. What does Acres confide in Jack?
(a) He has been improving himself to impress Lydia.
(b) He does not love Lydia.
(c) He is in love with Julia.
(d) He is in love with a servant girl.
4. Who stands in the way of the lovers?
(a) Jack's father.
(b) Lydia's aunt.
5. What is Faukland's love?
(b) self serving.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Mr Faulkland so sad?
2. What does Jack do as he exits the stage?
3. What does Mrs. Malaprop's note confuse?
4. What does Faulkland promise himself?
5. Who scolds Lucy on passing notes?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Mr. Faulkland worried about Julia?
2. Does Lydia forgive and forget?
3. What does the audience learn about Sir Absolute's marriage?
4. What does Fag reveal about Jack to Coachman?
5. When Mrs. Malaprop, Sir Absolute, Jack and Lydia are all in the same room, why does Jack refuse to speak?
6. Who is Lydia's cousin?
7. Why has Lucius come to Bath?
8. Why does Faulkland consistently stay tortured?
9. What does Lucy contemplate as she waits for Sir Lucius?
10. What does the epilogue address?
This section contains 558 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)