|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack claim his new desire is?
(a) To marry who ever his father chooses.
(b) be a bachelor.
(c) die honorably in a war.
(d) go abroad.
2. What is an accomplishment for this play?
(a) the play ran for 5 years.
(b) That is ran 10 nights.
(c) The play ran for 5 months.
(d) It ran for 10 years.
3. What does Sir Absolute fail to mention?
(a) That he is in love with Mrs Malaprop.
(b) That the heiress is Lydia .
(c) That he wishes he could be young again.
(d) That he wishes Jack was not his son.
4. What is Faukland's love?
(b) self serving.
5. Who is she waiting for?
(b) Sir Luicius O-Trigger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sir Anthony blame Lydia's attitude on?
2. What does Jack decide to do?
3. Who has Mrs. Malaprop been corresponding with?
4. How did Julia's relationship with Faulkland begin?
5. Why is Sir Absolute in Bath?
Short Essay Questions
1. Is Lydia happy to discover that she can now marry her Beverly?
2. What does Mrs Malaprop inform Jack of?
3. How does the play begin?
4. Does Lydia forgive Jack?
5. Who is Lydia's cousin?
6. What does Lucy contemplate as she waits for Sir Lucius?
7. Is Jack excited that Lydia turns out to be his betrothed?
8. What else does Acres ask of Jack, but Jack refuses to do?
9. What does Julia ask the audience about a comedy?
10. Why does Faulkland consistently stay tortured?
This section contains 580 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)