|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Is Jack interested in his father's description of Lydia?
(a) No he is not at all.
(b) Yes very much so.
(c) Jack would rather speak about fighting.
(d) He acts as though he is not.
2. Are Mr. Faulkland and Jack good friends?
(a) Yes, but onlyu because Jack feels bad for him.
(b) No, because the two were in a duel together.
3. Who is she waiting for?
(d) Sir Luicius O-Trigger.
4. What is Lucy receiving bribes for doing?
(a) Creating stories about the people around her.
(b) Plotting Lydia/Beverly elopement and delivering messages from Beverly to Lydia.
(c) Keeping secrets .
(d) Having an affair with Jack.
5. What play is this for Richard Sheridan?
(a) His tenth.
(b) His second.
(c) He is not the author of this book .
(d) His first.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Faulkland promise himself?
2. What other word does Mrs. Malaprop's note confuse?
3. What does Lucy contemplate?
4. Finish the quote: "Our suit and ....
5. What does Lucius think Lydia is?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why has Lucius come to Bath?
2. What does SIr Anthony see in Jack's jacket?
3. Where does Lucy meet Sir Lucius?
4. What will Jack tell Beverly that Acres is called?
5. Why does Lydia love her poor soldier?
6. What does the epilogue address?
7. Why does Faulkland consistently stay tortured?
8. What does Mrs Malaprop inform Jack of?
9. Does Lydia forgive Jack?
10. What else does Acres ask of Jack, but Jack refuses to do?
This section contains 544 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)