|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Faulkland lack?
(a) the ability to be mad at Julia.
(b) love for Julia.
(c) realtistic romantic ideas.
(d) a sense of humor.
2. Who is Bob Acres?
(a) A rival of Beverly Ensign's.
(b) A friend of Faulkland's.
(c) A rival of Faulkland's.
(d) A suitor for Julia.
3. What does Faulkland regret?
(a) His inability to leave Julia.
(b) His melancohly attitude.
(c) His inability to love.
(d) His words to Julia.
4. What is being judged?
(a) Sheridan's play.
(c) The town of Bath.
(d) the actions of the characters.
5. What does Mrs. Malaprop's note confuse?
(a) longing and loathing.
(b) critiques and compliments .
(c) induction with seduction.
(d) love with lust.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does Lucy give Fag?
2. Finish the quote: "Our suit and ....
3. What kind of comedy is this play?
4. What does Acres confide in Jack?
5. What does Lucy gives Lucius?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Lucius decide to challenge Jack?
2. What does Mrs Malaprop inform Jack of?
3. What does Lucy contemplate as she waits for Sir Lucius?
4. Why does the audience not feel sorry for Fag?
5. Who is Lydia's cousin?
6. The longer the couple talks, what happens?
7. What does Julia say in response to Faulkland's story?
8. What type of play is Sheridan weaving?
9. What does Lucius talk Acres into?
10. Does Lydia forgive Jack?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)