|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Is Jack interested in his father's description of Lydia?
(a) Yes very much so.
(b) No he is not at all.
(c) Jack would rather speak about fighting.
(d) He acts as though he is not.
2. What does Lucy contemplate?
(a) How to make more money.
(b) If Captain Absolute will also pay her for bribes.
(c) How to become a governess.
(d) How to find a husband.
3. By bribing the sergeant at law, who is Sheridan also bribing?
(a) his peers.
(b) his enemies.
(c) his critics.
(d) the audience.
4. What is tangled?
(a) Sir Anthony's words.
(b) Lydia's hair.
(c) The web Sheridan weaves.
(d) the story.
5. Who intervened in Lydia's affairs with Beverly?
(c) Mrs. Malaprop.
(d) Her Unlce.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is she waiting for?
2. Does Fag inform Jack about his intended?
3. What does Mrs Malaprop misuse all the time?
4. What can Sheridan be found guilty of?
5. Who is Captain Absolute courting?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Sheridan write the epilogue?
2. When Jack does speak, what does he do?
3. Does Lydia forgive and forget?
4. Is Lydia happy to discover that she can now marry her Beverly?
5. What is set up at the end of this section?
6. What will Jack tell Beverly that Acres is called?
7. What does Fag reveal about Jack to Coachman?
8. Where do Coachman and Fag meet?
9. Who often gets in Lucius' way?
10. Where does Lucy meet Sir Lucius?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)