|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sir Absolute have for Jack?
(b) a proposition.
(c) a solution.
(d) a question.
2. What does Julia fall in love with?
(a) Fualkland's words.
(b) Faulkland's tragic romantic fantasies.
(c) Faulkland's eyes.
(d) Faulkland's hands.
3. Who is she waiting for?
(c) Sir Luicius O-Trigger.
4. What does Acres confide in Jack?
(a) He is in love with a servant girl.
(b) He does not love Lydia.
(c) He is in love with Julia.
(d) He has been improving himself to impress Lydia.
5. What does connive mean?
(a) To con.
(b) To change.
(c) To gather.
(d) To concentrate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Faukland's love?
2. What news does Lucy give Fag?
3. Finish the quote: "Our suit and ....
4. What does Sir Anthony blame Lydia's attitude on?
5. What is being judged?
Short Essay Questions
1. Does Lydia approve of Mr. Faulkland?
2. Why is Acres confused when he arrives at the duel site?
3. The longer the couple talks, what happens?
4. What does SIr Anthony see in Jack's jacket?
5. Does Jack impress Mrs. Malaprop when they finally meet?
6. Who often gets in Lucius' way?
7. What will Jack tell Beverly that Acres is called?
8. Why has Lucius come to Bath?
9. Is Jack worried about being killed?
10. How does Faulkland react when he finds out how Julia has been fairing?
This section contains 515 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)