|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Mr Faulkland so sad?
(a) He thinks Julia is not doing well.
(b) He misses his freind Jack.
(c) He is sad to hear that Julia is happy.
(d) He misses Julia.
2. How is Jack a contrite son?
(a) He pretends to be happy.
(b) He is not contrite at all.
(c) He shows his sadness.
(d) He chooses to not listen to his father.
3. Who is courting Julia?
(a) Mr. Faulkland.
(b) Jack .
(d) Sir Lucius.
4. What is Captain Absolute's disguise?
(a) a poor enlisted soldier.
(b) an old man.
(c) an old maid.
(d) a woman.
5. Who is she waiting for?
(b) Sir Luicius O-Trigger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lucius kiss?
2. What does Acres confide in Jack?
3. Why does Lydia like Beverly Ensign?
4. When was the prologue added?
5. Why is Julia happy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why has Lucius come to Bath?
2. Why does the audience not feel sorry for Fag?
3. What does Lucy tell Fag?
4. Why does Lydia love her poor soldier?
5. Where does Lucy meet Sir Lucius?
6. What does Faulkland admit to Julia?
7. Is Sir Absolute wary of Jack's sudden desire to please him?
8. Why does Mrs Malaprop interrupt the meeting?
9. Where do Coachman and Fag meet?
10. What does Mrs Malaprop inform Jack of?
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)