|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does not exist in this play?
(a) kind witnesses.
(b) truthful characters.
(c) Deep meaning or morals.
(d) A sassy tone.
2. How does the play begin?
(a) At a party in London .
(b) In Bath on a sunny afternoon.
(c) With an attorney bribing a sergeant at law.
(d) With two lovers quarreling .
3. What does Sir Anthony blame Lydia's attitude on?
(a) gossip rags.
(b) poetry books.
(c) the group of freinds she is with.
(d) her romance novels.
4. What does Mrs Malaprop misuse all the time?
5. Where is Lucy at the beginning of Act 2 Scene 2?
(a) In Stone park.
(b) On the corner of Thompson & Frank Ave .
(c) In a carriage.
(d) North Parade in Bath
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Lydia lost?
2. How long has Julia loved Mr. Faulkland?
3. Why does Lydia like Beverly Ensign?
4. How does the lawyer get the sergeant at law to accept the paper?
5. Why does Jack act innocent?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Jack does speak, what does he do?
2. What does the epilogue address?
3. Why does Faulkland consistently stay tortured?
4. Who does Captain Absolute bribe?
5. Where do Coachman and Fag meet?
6. What does Lucius talk Acres into?
7. Why does Lucius decide to challenge Jack?
8. The longer the couple talks, what happens?
9. Why is Mr. Faulkland worried about Julia?
10. What is set up at the end of this section?
This section contains 522 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)