|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are some of the names of books Lydia reads?
(a) Lost Women.
(b) The Fatal Connexion.
(c) Fatal Attraction.
(d) Stories of Love and Lust .
2. Does Sheridan believe all plays should have a moral point of view?
(a) Sometimes, depending on the subject matter.
(c) Yes because it is the only way to see the errors of our ways.
3. What does Julia fall in love with?
(a) Faulkland's tragic romantic fantasies.
(b) Faulkland's hands.
(c) Fualkland's words.
(d) Faulkland's eyes.
4. Who is Bob Acres?
(a) A rival of Beverly Ensign's.
(b) A rival of Faulkland's.
(c) A friend of Faulkland's.
(d) A suitor for Julia.
5. What is Mrs. Malaprop's pen name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the play begin?
2. What does Lydia think of Mr. Faulkland?
3. What makes Julia cry?
4. What does Jack learn about his parents?
5. Who stands in the way of the lovers?
Short Essay Questions
1. Is Sir Absolute wary of Jack's sudden desire to please him?
2. What is set up at the end of this section?
3. Why is Mr. Faulkland worried about Julia?
4. Why does Mrs Malaprop interrupt the meeting?
5. Who often gets in Lucius' way?
6. How does Sheridan immediately begin his story?
7. What does Mrs. Malaprop misuse often?
8. What does Lucius talk Acres into?
9. What does Faukland lie about?
10. Where does Lucy meet Sir Lucius?
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)