|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the audience begin to wonder?
(a) Why Lydia does not choose her own husband.
(b) How the three men will resolve their love quarrels.
(c) Why the three men do not communicate better.
(d) Why Jack has told the truth.
2. How do the two women leave the room?
(a) Mrs Malaprop makes Beverly/Ensign leave the room .
(b) Mrs. Malaprop escorts Lydia out with her hand over her mouth.
(c) Lydia fleas the room.
(d) They do not leave.
3. What is funny about this situation?
(a) Acres is extremely serious.
(b) Acres cares more about his clothes than his life.
(c) Beverly does not exist.
(d) Jack is Beverly.
4. What does Jack realize about Lydia?
(a) He wishes to break the engagement.
(b) She has betrayed their correspondence.
(c) She is even more beautiful than he remembered.
(d) He does not love her.
5. What does Sir Lucius hear as he sees Jack approaching?
(a) Jack speaking to himself.
(b) Jack swearing in front of children .
(c) Jack talking to women.
(d) Jack drinking at a bar.
6. As Faulkland enters, what does Jack say he will let Sir Lucius do?
(a) Be his friend.
(b) Carry him home.
(c) Shoot him.
(d) Cut his throat.
7. How Do Lydia and Jack reveal their thoughts to the rest of the room?
(a) They do not say how they feel.
(b) They write poems to express their feelings .
(c) They speak directly to the audience.
(d) They communicate directly to each other.
8. Where will the duel be held?
(a) Stone Park.
(b) Tower Meadow.
(c) Hallows Hills.
(d) King's Mead Fields.
9. What does Sir Lucius do when he learns that Mrs. Malaprop is not Lydia?
(a) Does not believe the reavalation .
(b) Wishes to get to know her better.
(c) Refuses Delia/Mrs Malaprop's advances.
(d) Declares his love.
10. What can't Lydia see through her anger?
(a) She is too influenced by what she reads.
(b) That Beverly and Jack are actually the same man.
(c) She has no imagination.
(d) That Jack loves her .
11. What does Acres call David?
(a) a good servant.
(b) a coward.
(c) a close friend.
(d) a brother.
12. What else does Acres ask of Jack?
(a) For him to be a great friend.
(b) Jack's opinion on his new clothes.
(c) For Jack to get him a new outfit.
(d) For him to be his second in the duel.
13. What time is the duel set for?
(a) 6:00 pm.
(b) it is not happening.
(c) 12:00 am.
(d) 9:00 am .
14. How does Lydia feel like she was treated?
(a) Like a child.
(b) Like a teenager.
(c) As though she has no feelings.
(d) Like a smart woman.
15. Where does Jack wait for Faulkland?
(a) On the North Parade.
(b) In the park.
(c) On the South Parade.
(d) on the beach .
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lydia throw at Jack?
2. What is Jack ready to do?
3. What does Faulkland tell Julia once they are together?
4. Upon Jack's revelation that he is Beverly, what happens?
5. Who writes the challenge to Beverly?
This section contains 538 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)