|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sir Anthony think of the ruse his son has put on?
(a) He hates Jack for the prank.
(b) He thinks it's funny.
(c) He thinks Lydia is a silly girl to not love his son.
(d) He does not understand why Jack has played the trick.
2. Where are all the main characters at the end of this scene?
(a) on a boat.
(b) At the park.
(c) Enjoying a drink with each other.
(d) On their way to the duel.
3. How would Sir Lucius like to settle the quarrel?
(a) a freindly game .
(b) with an intervention.
(c) an honest conversation.
(d) In a duel.
4. What does Jack say he will call Acres?
(a) Failure Bob.
(b) Flailing Bob.
(c) Flagging Bob.
(d) Fighting Bob.
5. Who goes to visit Acres?
(d) Lucius O-Trigger.
6. What do the women decide to do?
(a) Create a diversion.
(b) Go to the duel site and stop the men from killing each other.
(c) Stay at home.
(d) Care for each other.
7. What does the viewer wonder?
(a) What Jack is thinking.
(b) How Sheridan feels.
(c) Where Jack is going.
(d) How Acres feels.
8. Who does Jack pretend to be as he sees his father arrive?
(a) Mr. Sanderson.
(b) Mr. Anderson.
(c) Mr Hughes.
(d) Mr. Dwight.
9. What does Julia beg of Lydia?
(a) Not to dismiss Jack because of his honesty.
(b) For Lydia to love Acres.
(c) To like Faulkland.
(d) To help Lydia and Jack get back together.
10. Who tries to talk Acres out of the duel?
(a) Acres' father.
(c) His servant, David.
11. Why is Mrs. Malaprop concerned that Lydia is speaking well of Beverly?
(a) She hates Beverly.
(b) Because she believes Jack and Beverly are two different people.
(c) She wants Lydia to marry Jack.
(d) She is not concerned at all.
12. Why is Jack so forlorn?
(a) He lost in title.
(b) He has lost all his money.
(c) Lydia has rejected him.
(d) Faulkland no longer will speak with him .
13. How do the two women leave the room?
(a) They do not leave.
(b) Mrs Malaprop makes Beverly/Ensign leave the room .
(c) Lydia fleas the room.
(d) Mrs. Malaprop escorts Lydia out with her hand over her mouth.
14. When is the duel planned for?
(a) This evening.
(b) 2 weeks from now.
(c) a week from now
(d) In the morning.
15. What does David think about honor?
(a) That his master has no honor.
(b) That it is very important.
(c) That he has none.
(d) That it is no good in the grave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack realize about Lydia?
2. Who tells Sir Anthony about the duel?
3. How does Acres feel the letter should be written?
4. Where does Acres send David?
5. What do all of the scenes foreshadow?
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)