|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is the duel planned for?
(a) This evening.
(b) In the morning.
(c) a week from now
(d) 2 weeks from now.
2. Where does the Act 4, Scene 3 open?
(a) On the beach.
(b) In the park.
(c) At a horse show.
(d) On the North Parade.
3. What does the viewer wonder?
(a) How Acres feels.
(b) Where Jack is going.
(c) How Sheridan feels.
(d) What Jack is thinking.
4. What does Jack say he will call Acres?
(a) Flagging Bob.
(b) Flailing Bob.
(c) Fighting Bob.
(d) Failure Bob.
5. What is amazing in this scene?
(a) That a smart man like Sir Anthony can always be fooled .
(b) Where the duel is taking place.
(c) How Jack can constantly surpirse his father .
(d) That no one is speaking up to understand what is going on.
6. How do the two women leave the room?
(a) Mrs. Malaprop escorts Lydia out with her hand over her mouth.
(b) They do not leave.
(c) Lydia fleas the room.
(d) Mrs Malaprop makes Beverly/Ensign leave the room .
7. What had Acres not considered concerning the duel?
(a) That David would not be there .
(b) That he might die.
(c) He might kill someone.
(d) He does not know how to hold a gun.
8. Why does Jack refuse to speak?
(a) His throat hurts.
(b) Jack is not in this scene.
(c) Because Lydia will know that Jack is Beverly.
(d) He feels self conscience.
9. Has Sheridan ever killed someone?
(a) Yes he posioned his wife.
(b) No he was never in a duel.
(d) Yes in a duel.
10. Who tries to talk Acres out of the duel?
(a) His servant, David.
(c) Acres' father.
11. What does Jack persuade Lydia to do?
(a) not marry Beverly.
(b) be his mistress.
(c) run away with him .
(d) not marry Jack.
12. What is Acres discussing with his servant?
(a) his new past time.
(b) his school.
(c) His dapper new clothes.
(d) Lydia's beauty.
13. Who is Sir Lucius looking for?
(a) Sir Absolute.
(c) Captain Absolute.
(d) Mrs Malaprop.
14. Why does Lydia refuse to see Sir and Captain Absolute?
(a) She cannot get over her ego.
(b) She feels sickly.
(c) She hates herself for misunderstanding Jack.
(d) Because she swears her love to Beverly.
15. Where will the duel be held?
(a) King's Mead Fields.
(b) Hallows Hills.
(c) Stone Park.
(d) Tower Meadow.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lydia feel about the situation?
2. How does Lydia feel like she was treated?
3. Has Jack's ruse failed?
4. Who tells Sir Anthony about the duel?
5. What does Lucius prompt Acres to do?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)