|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How would Sir Lucius like to settle the quarrel?
(a) with an intervention.
(b) In a duel.
(c) a freindly game .
(d) an honest conversation.
2. What is Jack ready to do?
(a) Court Julia.
(b) Beg for Lydia to come back to him.
(c) Leave the country.
(d) Cut his own throat.
3. Which scene is the most comical?
(a) Scene 4.
(b) Scene 2.
(c) Scene 3.
(d) Scene 1.
4. What does Lydia throw at Jack?
(a) The picture she thought was of Beverly.
(b) One of her romance novels.
(c) All of Jack's letters.
(d) Her necklace Jack gave her.
5. Where does Acres send David?
(a) To get Jack.
(b) To the post office.
(c) To see Lydia.
(d) To buy new clothes.
6. Upon Jack's revelation that he is Beverly, what happens?
(a) Everyone is confused.
(b) Acres refuses to fight, but Sir Lucius wishes to duel.
(c) Someone screams .
(d) Julia faints.
7. What does Jack persuade Lydia to do?
(a) not marry Beverly.
(b) not marry Jack.
(c) run away with him .
(d) be his mistress.
8. How does Lydia feel like she was treated?
(a) As though she has no feelings.
(b) Like a child.
(c) Like a smart woman.
(d) Like a teenager.
9. How does Julia react to Faulkland's fake news?
(a) tells Lydia.
(b) She promises to be with him no matter what.
(c) She calls of the engagement.
(d) Runs home.
10. What do the women decide to do?
(a) Care for each other.
(b) Go to the duel site and stop the men from killing each other.
(c) Create a diversion.
(d) Stay at home.
11. What does Julia beg of Lydia?
(a) For Lydia to love Acres.
(b) Not to dismiss Jack because of his honesty.
(c) To like Faulkland.
(d) To help Lydia and Jack get back together.
12. Does Mrs. Malaprop wish to cooperate with the plan?
(a) Only if it suits her.
(c) No because she wants Jack for herself .
13. What does Jack propose to Mrs. Malaprop?
(a) That he and Mrs Malaprop elope.
(b) For Jack and Lydia to elope.
(c) That he challenge Beverly to a duel.
(d) For Lydia and Beverly to try to elope.
14. What don't the two men realize?
(a) They are courting the same woman.
(b) They both hate Jack.
(c) They both are in love with Julia.
(d) They have no idea who Faulkland is.
15. What does Mrs Malaprop call Jack?
(a) a nice lady.
(b) pineapple of politeness.
(c) a charming you gent.
(d) a sweet toy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can't Lydia see through her anger?
2. Who tries to talk Acres out of the duel?
3. What do all of the scenes foreshadow?
4. What had Acres not considered concerning the duel?
5. Who writes the challenge to Beverly?
This section contains 480 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)