|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julia beg of Lydia?
(a) To help Lydia and Jack get back together.
(b) Not to dismiss Jack because of his honesty.
(c) For Lydia to love Acres.
(d) To like Faulkland.
2. Who goes to visit Acres?
(b) Lucius O-Trigger.
3. What does the audience begin to wonder?
(a) Why Jack has told the truth.
(b) Why the three men do not communicate better.
(c) Why Lydia does not choose her own husband.
(d) How the three men will resolve their love quarrels.
4. What does Lucius mention while leaving the scene?
(a) He hates Jack.
(b) He must continue to woo his lady.
(c) He should get his hair cut.
(d) That he should also duel with Beverly.
5. What does Sir Lucius do when he learns that Mrs. Malaprop is not Lydia?
(a) Does not believe the reavalation .
(b) Refuses Delia/Mrs Malaprop's advances.
(c) Wishes to get to know her better.
(d) Declares his love.
6. As Faulkland enters, what does Jack say he will let Sir Lucius do?
(a) Carry him home.
(b) Cut his throat.
(c) Shoot him.
(d) Be his friend.
7. What does Mrs Malaprop call Jack?
(a) pineapple of politeness.
(b) a sweet toy.
(c) a nice lady.
(d) a charming you gent.
8. Who informs Julia and Lydia of the impending duels?
(a) Mrs. Malaprop.
(c) Acres .
(d) Sir Anthony.
9. What does Acres call David?
(a) a close friend.
(b) a brother.
(c) a coward.
(d) a good servant.
10. Where does Scene 4 take place?
(a) At Jack's home.
(b) In Lucius' lodgings.
(c) At Sir Anthony's house.
(d) In Acres' lodgings.
11. Does Mrs. Malaprop wish to cooperate with the plan?
(a) No because she wants Jack for herself .
(b) Only if it suits her.
12. Why does Julia take Faulkland back?
(a) Because she sees he is not so sullen at the duel.
(b) He is sullen.
(c) She wants to be with him.
(d) He begs her for forgiveness.
13. Where does Acres send David?
(a) To get Jack.
(b) To buy new clothes.
(c) To see Lydia.
(d) To the post office.
14. Who is Sir Lucius looking for?
(b) Sir Absolute.
(c) Captain Absolute.
(d) Mrs Malaprop.
15. How does Lydia feel like she was treated?
(a) Like a teenager.
(b) As though she has no feelings.
(c) Like a smart woman.
(d) Like a child.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Acres get to deliver the challenge?
2. What does Sir Lucius hear as he sees Jack approaching?
3. What does Sir Anthony think of the ruse his son has put on?
4. Where will the duel be held?
5. What word does Mrs. Malaprop misuse in this section?
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)