|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Julia loved Mr. Faulkland?
(a) Since she was a child.
(b) a couple of years.
(c) Since he rescued her.
(d) for a month.
2. Does Fag inform Jack about his intended?
(a) Yes because he wishes to be rewarded by Jack.
(c) No because his master has made him angry.
3. What does Sir Anthony blame Lydia's attitude on?
(a) gossip rags.
(b) her romance novels.
(c) the group of freinds she is with.
(d) poetry books.
4. How did Julia's relationship with Faulkland begin?
(a) Julia met Faulkland on the street.
(b) Julia was introduced to him by Jack.
(c) Faulkland fell in love with Julia from afar.
(d) Julia's father promised Faulkland her hand.
5. What is an accomplishment for this play?
(a) It ran for 10 years.
(b) That is ran 10 nights.
(c) the play ran for 5 years.
(d) The play ran for 5 months.
6. What does Jack claim his new desire is?
(a) die honorably in a war.
(b) To marry who ever his father chooses.
(c) be a bachelor.
(d) go abroad.
7. Who is Bob Acres?
(a) A rival of Beverly Ensign's.
(b) A friend of Faulkland's.
(c) A suitor for Julia.
(d) A rival of Faulkland's.
8. Why does Jack act innocent?
(a) Because he wants people to like him .
(b) He never wants to be made a fool of.
(c) Jack is not innocent.
(d) He pretends he will go along with his father's plan.
9. What does Mrs. Malaprop's note confuse?
(a) longing and loathing.
(b) love with lust.
(c) induction with seduction.
(d) critiques and compliments .
10. What does connive mean?
(a) To concentrate.
(b) To con.
(c) To change.
(d) To gather.
11. Who is she waiting for?
(d) Sir Luicius O-Trigger.
12. How does the lawyer get the sergeant at law to accept the paper?
(a) He promises to invest in the sergeant at law's business.
(b) He invites the sergeant at law to dinner.
(c) He offers to marry his daughter.
(d) He slips money to the sergeant at law.
13. What does Acres confide in Jack?
(a) He has been improving himself to impress Lydia.
(b) He does not love Lydia.
(c) He is in love with a servant girl.
(d) He is in love with Julia.
14. Who scolds Lucy on passing notes?
15. Where does Act II begin?
(a) in Sir Anthony's house.
(b) In the park.
(c) In Mrs Malaprop's house.
(d) In Captain Absolute's lodgings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Is Jack interested in his father's description of Lydia?
2. How does Act 3, Scene 2 begin?
3. What is Thomas' occupation?
4. What does Lydia think of Mr. Faulkland?
5. What does Jack learn about his parents?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)