|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who exists the stage first?
(a) no one exits.
(b) they exits together.
(c) the lawyer.
(d) the sergeant .
2. Where is Lucy at the beginning of Act 2 Scene 2?
(a) In Stone park.
(b) On the corner of Thompson & Frank Ave .
(c) In a carriage.
(d) North Parade in Bath
3. What does Faulkland lack?
(a) the ability to be mad at Julia.
(b) love for Julia.
(c) realtistic romantic ideas.
(d) a sense of humor.
4. Who is Captain Absolute courting?
(a) Lydia Languish.
(b) Lucinda Languish.
(c) Linda Languish.
(d) Lucy Languish.
5. What does Lucy contemplate?
(a) How to become a governess.
(b) How to find a husband.
(c) How to make more money.
(d) If Captain Absolute will also pay her for bribes.
6. How does the lawyer get the sergeant at law to accept the paper?
(a) He promises to invest in the sergeant at law's business.
(b) He offers to marry his daughter.
(c) He invites the sergeant at law to dinner.
(d) He slips money to the sergeant at law.
7. Who has Mrs. Malaprop been corresponding with?
(b) Lucius O'Trigger.
(c) Sir Anthony.
8. What does Jack learn about his parents?
(a) They did not want to marry one another.
(b) They had a love match.
(c) They wish they wouldnt have had a son.
(d) They had a marriage of convenience.
9. Upon his exit what does Sir Absolute do?
(a) yells at Jack.
(b) threatens to disinherit Jack.
(c) Screams at Fag.
(d) thumps Fag on the head.
10. What does Sir Absolute fail to mention?
(a) That he is in love with Mrs Malaprop.
(b) That he wishes he could be young again.
(c) That he wishes Jack was not his son.
(d) That the heiress is Lydia .
11. What is Lucy receiving bribes for doing?
(a) Creating stories about the people around her.
(b) Having an affair with Jack.
(c) Plotting Lydia/Beverly elopement and delivering messages from Beverly to Lydia.
(d) Keeping secrets .
12. Who does Lucius kiss?
(c) Mrs. Malaprop.
13. What is an empire?
(a) A large kingdom.
(b) The name of his dog .
(c) Sir Anthony's estate's name.
(d) Who Jack is fighting for in the war.
14. Are Mr. Faulkland and Jack good friends?
(b) Yes, but onlyu because Jack feels bad for him.
(c) No, because the two were in a duel together.
15. What is an accomplishment for this play?
(a) The play ran for 5 months.
(b) the play ran for 5 years.
(c) That is ran 10 nights.
(d) It ran for 10 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act II begin?
2. What is Thomas' occupation?
3. What does Lydia think of Mr. Faulkland?
4. How is Jack a contrite son?
5. Why does Lucy feel guilty?
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)