|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lucy contemplate?
(a) How to become a governess.
(b) How to find a husband.
(c) How to make more money.
(d) If Captain Absolute will also pay her for bribes.
2. What type of love does Julia offer?
(c) unconditional true love.
3. What does Sheridan invite the audience to do?
(a) create a time of enjoyment.
(c) confuse their morals.
(d) question their states of mind.
4. What does the attorney hand to the sergeant at law?
(a) a piece of paper.
(b) a stick of gum.
(c) some chocolate.
(d) a present .
5. Why does Lucy feel guilty?
(a) she loves Fag.
(b) She hopes to make a better life for herself.
(c) about her duplicity.
(d) She does not wish to misguide Lydia.
6. Who intervened in Lydia's affairs with Beverly?
(b) Mrs. Malaprop.
(c) Her Unlce.
7. Who is courting Julia?
(a) Jack .
(b) Mr. Faulkland.
(c) Sir Lucius.
8. What is Thomas' occupation?
9. What will happen if Jack refuses?
(a) His father will love him unconditionally.
(b) Jack will be abandoned.
(c) Jack will have no options for a wife.
(d) He will be disinherited by his father.
10. Why is Acres confused with Faulkand's reaction to the news?
(a) They assumed Faulkland and Julia are over.
(b) He thinks Faulkland should be happy to hear that Julia is well.
(c) They do not think it is manly that Faulkland cares.
(d) Faulkland has no reaction to Juila's welfare .
11. Who exists the stage first?
(a) they exits together.
(b) the lawyer.
(c) the sergeant .
(d) no one exits.
12. What does Sir Absolute fail to mention?
(a) That he wishes he could be young again.
(b) That he wishes Jack was not his son.
(c) That he is in love with Mrs Malaprop.
(d) That the heiress is Lydia .
13. What other word does Mrs. Malaprop's note confuse?
(a) superfluous with superficial.
(b) liked and loathed.
(c) wrong and right.
(d) life and love.
14. What does Jack decide to do?
(a) Remain a bachelor.
(b) Refuse to marry Lydia.
(c) Agree to marry Julia .
(d) Go along with the arrangement and pretend not to know Lydia.
15. Who scolds Lucy on passing notes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Faulkland regret?
2. Does Fag inform Jack about his intended?
3. What does the sergeant at law claim when he is given this item?
4. Who is she waiting for?
5. What will Lydia lose if she marries Beverly?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)