|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julia beg of Lydia?
(a) To like Faulkland.
(b) For Lydia to love Acres.
(c) Not to dismiss Jack because of his honesty.
(d) To help Lydia and Jack get back together.
2. What does Lydia throw at Jack?
(a) All of Jack's letters.
(b) The picture she thought was of Beverly.
(c) One of her romance novels.
(d) Her necklace Jack gave her.
3. Why does Jack refuse to speak?
(a) Because Lydia will know that Jack is Beverly.
(b) His throat hurts.
(c) Jack is not in this scene.
(d) He feels self conscience.
4. Why is Sir Absolute in Bath?
(a) To see his son.
(b) To heal a case of gout.
(c) To overcome a fever.
(d) To see his wife.
5. How would Sir Lucius like to settle the quarrel?
(a) a freindly game .
(b) an honest conversation.
(c) with an intervention.
(d) In a duel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Bob Acres?
2. Where does Act 4, Scene 2 begin?
3. What does Jack learn about his parents?
4. What does Sheridan invite the audience to do?
5. Who is Sir Lucius looking for?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)