|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Act II begin?
(a) in Sir Anthony's house.
(b) In the park.
(c) In Captain Absolute's lodgings.
(d) In Mrs Malaprop's house.
2. What does Jack realize about Lydia?
(a) He wishes to break the engagement.
(b) She has betrayed their correspondence.
(c) She is even more beautiful than he remembered.
(d) He does not love her.
3. What does Lucius think Lydia is?
(a) a misguided youth.
(b) A mistress of language.
(c) A loose woman.
(d) an old soul.
4. How does Acres feel the letter should be written?
(a) very mean.
(b) in blood.
(c) in a cold distant voice.
5. What word does Mrs. Malaprop misuse in this section?
(c) Popsicle .
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Lydia lost?
2. How does Lydia feel like she was treated?
3. What does Jack propose to Mrs. Malaprop?
4. Which scene is the most comical?
5. What does Lydia throw at Jack?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)