|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What don't the two men realize?
(a) They have no idea who Faulkland is.
(b) They both hate Jack.
(c) They are courting the same woman.
(d) They both are in love with Julia.
2. Why is Julia happy?
(a) Because she trusts Faulkland is true to her.
(b) She is very self sufficient.
(c) She is deeply in love.
(d) She is in love with another person.
3. Who is she waiting for?
(c) Sir Luicius O-Trigger.
4. Upon his exit what does Sir Absolute do?
(a) Screams at Fag.
(b) yells at Jack.
(c) threatens to disinherit Jack.
(d) thumps Fag on the head.
5. What tone is immediately set for the play?
(a) a humorous tone.
(b) a somber tone.
(c) a sad tone.
(d) a forelorn tone .
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the lawyer get the sergeant at law to accept the paper?
2. What must Julia frequently do?
3. Why is Faulkland afraid to open Julia's letter?
4. Why does Jack refuse to speak?
5. Who does Lucius kiss?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)