|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Acres discussing with his servant?
(a) his school.
(b) Lydia's beauty.
(c) His dapper new clothes.
(d) his new past time.
2. Who is courting Julia?
(a) Mr. Faulkland.
(b) Sir Lucius.
(d) Jack .
3. Why is Acres confused with Faulkand's reaction to the news?
(a) Faulkland has no reaction to Juila's welfare .
(b) He thinks Faulkland should be happy to hear that Julia is well.
(c) They assumed Faulkland and Julia are over.
(d) They do not think it is manly that Faulkland cares.
4. What news does Lucy give Fag?
(a) She is having an affair with Lucius.
(b) She has many people she bribes.
(c) She would like him to court her.
(d) Jack Absolute and Beverly are rivals for Lydia's hand.
5. Who is she waiting for?
(a) Sir Luicius O-Trigger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does disinherit mean?
2. Are Mr. Faulkland and Jack good friends?
3. Was Sheridan familiar with courting practices of the time?
4. How does Act 3, Scene 2 begin?
5. Where will the duel be held?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)