|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What other word does Mrs. Malaprop's note confuse?
(a) life and love.
(b) superfluous with superficial.
(c) liked and loathed.
(d) wrong and right.
2. How did Julia's relationship with Faulkland begin?
(a) Julia's father promised Faulkland her hand.
(b) Julia met Faulkland on the street.
(c) Julia was introduced to him by Jack.
(d) Faulkland fell in love with Julia from afar.
3. Who is courting Julia?
(a) Mr. Faulkland.
(b) Sir Lucius.
(d) Jack .
4. By bribing the sergeant at law, who is Sheridan also bribing?
(a) his enemies.
(b) his peers.
(c) his critics.
(d) the audience.
5. What is Mrs. Malaprop's pen name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Acres confide in Jack?
2. Who has Lydia lost?
3. What does the sergeant at law claim when he is given this item?
4. Finish the quote: "Our suit and ....
5. What tone is immediately set for the play?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)