|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does he call the audience?
(a) People ready to be fooled.
(b) The court of public opinion.
(c) His best friends.
(d) A bunch of idiots.
2. How is Jack a contrite son?
(a) He shows his sadness.
(b) He chooses to not listen to his father.
(c) He is not contrite at all.
(d) He pretends to be happy.
3. What type of love does Julia offer?
(c) unconditional true love.
4. What tone is immediately set for the play?
(a) a forelorn tone .
(b) a humorous tone.
(c) a sad tone.
(d) a somber tone.
5. Finish the quote: "Can a comedy...."
(a) inspire new feelings?
(b) charm the fancy and yet reach the heart?
(c) charm the heart?
(d) make people mad?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucy contemplate?
2. Who stands in the way of the lovers?
3. What are some of the names of books Lydia reads?
4. What does Sir Absolute have for Jack?
5. Why is Mr Faulkland so sad?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)