|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lucy contemplate?
(a) How to make more money.
(b) How to become a governess.
(c) If Captain Absolute will also pay her for bribes.
(d) How to find a husband.
2. What does Sir Absolute have for Jack?
(a) a proposition.
(b) a question.
(d) a solution.
3. By bribing the sergeant at law, who is Sheridan also bribing?
(a) the audience.
(b) his critics.
(c) his enemies.
(d) his peers.
4. Who does Captain Absolute give money to?
(b) Mr. Faulkland.
(c) Lucy, Lydia's lady's maid.
5. What does Mrs. Malaprop's note confuse?
(a) longing and loathing.
(b) critiques and compliments .
(c) induction with seduction.
(d) love with lust.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Faulkland regret?
2. What does disinherit mean?
3. What does Sir Anthony blame Lydia's attitude on?
4. What does the attorney hand to the sergeant at law?
5. Where does Act I, Scene II take place?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)