|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs Malaprop misuse all the time?
2. What does Faulkland regret?
(a) His melancohly attitude.
(b) His inability to love.
(c) His inability to leave Julia.
(d) His words to Julia.
3. Who is courting Julia?
(a) Mr. Faulkland.
(c) Jack .
(d) Sir Lucius.
4. What will happen if Jack refuses?
(a) Jack will have no options for a wife.
(b) Jack will be abandoned.
(c) His father will love him unconditionally.
(d) He will be disinherited by his father.
5. Who scolds Lucy on passing notes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Captain Absolute give money to?
2. Are Mr. Faulkland and Jack good friends?
3. What does Jack decide to do?
4. Does Fag inform Jack about his intended?
5. Who is Captain Absolute courting?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)