|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julia fall in love with?
(a) Faulkland's eyes.
(b) Fualkland's words.
(c) Faulkland's tragic romantic fantasies.
(d) Faulkland's hands.
2. Why is Faulkland sad?
(a) Because Julia is unhappy.
(b) Julia has decided to leave him.
(c) Julia is dying.
(d) Because Julia is happy.
3. Does Fag inform Jack about his intended?
(b) No because his master has made him angry.
(c) Yes because he wishes to be rewarded by Jack.
4. What can Sheridan be found guilty of?
(a) being a very sad drama.
(b) making the audience feel morally inept .
(c) a bad atempt to please.
(d) writing a horrible play .
5. Where is Lucy at the beginning of Act 2 Scene 2?
(a) North Parade in Bath
(b) In Stone park.
(c) In a carriage.
(d) On the corner of Thompson & Frank Ave .
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the play exhibit?
2. What is an accomplishment for this play?
3. How does Fag exit?
4. Who stands in the way of the lovers?
5. What movement was Sheridan a part of?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)