|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Thomas' occupation?
2. What does not exist in this play?
(a) Deep meaning or morals.
(b) truthful characters.
(c) A sassy tone.
(d) kind witnesses.
3. Where does Act II begin?
(a) in Sir Anthony's house.
(b) In Mrs Malaprop's house.
(c) In the park.
(d) In Captain Absolute's lodgings.
4. Who is courting Julia?
(a) Jack .
(c) Mr. Faulkland.
(d) Sir Lucius.
5. Why is Acres confused with Faulkand's reaction to the news?
(a) They assumed Faulkland and Julia are over.
(b) They do not think it is manly that Faulkland cares.
(c) He thinks Faulkland should be happy to hear that Julia is well.
(d) Faulkland has no reaction to Juila's welfare .
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lucius kiss?
2. What other word does Mrs. Malaprop's note confuse?
3. What will happen if Jack refuses?
4. What tone is immediately set for the play?
5. Are Mr. Faulkland and Jack good friends?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)