|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lucius think Lydia is?
(a) A mistress of language.
(b) A loose woman.
(c) an old soul.
(d) a misguided youth.
2. What does Sir Absolute have for Jack?
(a) a proposition.
(b) a question.
(d) a solution.
3. By bribing the sergeant at law, who is Sheridan also bribing?
(a) his peers.
(b) the audience.
(c) his critics.
(d) his enemies.
4. What does not exist in this play?
(a) truthful characters.
(b) A sassy tone.
(c) Deep meaning or morals.
(d) kind witnesses.
5. What does Mrs Malaprop misuse all the time?
Short Answer Questions
1. What movement was Sheridan a part of?
2. Where does Act II begin?
3. Who intervened in Lydia's affairs with Beverly?
4. Why is Acres confused with Faulkand's reaction to the news?
5. What kind of comedy is this play?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)