|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stands in the way of the lovers?
(a) Jack's father.
(c) Lydia's aunt.
2. Why does Lydia like Beverly Ensign?
(a) Because he is ectremely rich.
(b) He tries to impress her with his poetry.
(c) He is sweet to her.
(d) Because he is a poor soldier.
3. Who exists the stage first?
(a) they exits together.
(b) the sergeant .
(c) no one exits.
(d) the lawyer.
4. Who has Mrs. Malaprop been corresponding with?
(a) Sir Anthony.
(c) Lucius O'Trigger.
5. When was the prologue added?
(a) when the play premiered.
(b) as an afterthought.
(c) This prologue was added after the show re-opened and had reached its tenth night.
(d) 10 years after the play premiered.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is she waiting for?
2. What does Mrs. Malaprop's note confuse?
3. What kind of comedy is this play?
4. What does the sergeant at law claim when he is given this item?
5. What does he call the audience?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)