|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Captain Absolute give money to?
(c) Lucy, Lydia's lady's maid.
(d) Mr. Faulkland.
2. What does Mrs. Malaprop's note confuse?
(a) induction with seduction.
(b) critiques and compliments .
(c) love with lust.
(d) longing and loathing.
3. What does Acres confide in Jack?
(a) He is in love with Julia.
(b) He has been improving himself to impress Lydia.
(c) He is in love with a servant girl.
(d) He does not love Lydia.
4. Where does Act II begin?
(a) in Sir Anthony's house.
(b) In the park.
(c) In Mrs Malaprop's house.
(d) In Captain Absolute's lodgings.
5. Where is Lucy at the beginning of Act 2 Scene 2?
(a) North Parade in Bath
(b) On the corner of Thompson & Frank Ave .
(c) In Stone park.
(d) In a carriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are some of the names of books Lydia reads?
2. Why is Mr Faulkland so sad?
3. How does the lawyer get the sergeant at law to accept the paper?
4. What does Mrs Malaprop misuse all the time?
5. Does Sheridan believe all plays should have a moral point of view?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)