|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Acres confide in Jack?
(a) He is in love with a servant girl.
(b) He has been improving himself to impress Lydia.
(c) He is in love with Julia.
(d) He does not love Lydia.
2. Who has Thomas brought to Bath?
(a) Sir Anthony & Madam Julia.
(b) His long time freind Stanley.
(c) His wife and young child.
(d) His footman.
3. Where do the two servants meet?
(c) the United States.
4. What does Lucy contemplate?
(a) How to find a husband.
(b) How to make more money.
(c) If Captain Absolute will also pay her for bribes.
(d) How to become a governess.
5. What does Sheridan invite the audience to do?
(a) question their states of mind.
(b) create a time of enjoyment.
(c) confuse their morals.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lucy feel guilty?
2. What is Mrs. Malaprop's pen name?
3. Who has Lydia lost?
4. What does not exist in this play?
5. What does Julia discuss in the second part of the prologue?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)