|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is an accomplishment for this play?
(a) The play ran for 5 months.
(b) the play ran for 5 years.
(c) It ran for 10 years.
(d) That is ran 10 nights.
2. What is being judged?
(a) Sheridan's play.
(b) The town of Bath.
(d) the actions of the characters.
3. How does the play begin?
(a) With two lovers quarreling .
(b) At a party in London .
(c) With an attorney bribing a sergeant at law.
(d) In Bath on a sunny afternoon.
4. How long has Julia loved Mr. Faulkland?
(a) Since he rescued her.
(b) a couple of years.
(c) for a month.
(d) Since she was a child.
5. What is Sir Absolute's ward's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What other word does Mrs. Malaprop's note confuse?
2. Who is Bob Acres?
3. Where do the two servants meet?
4. Why is Acres confused with Faulkand's reaction to the news?
5. What does Sheridan invite the audience to do?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)