|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lucy receiving bribes for doing?
(a) Keeping secrets .
(b) Plotting Lydia/Beverly elopement and delivering messages from Beverly to Lydia.
(c) Having an affair with Jack.
(d) Creating stories about the people around her.
2. What does the attorney hand to the sergeant at law?
(a) a present .
(b) some chocolate.
(c) a piece of paper.
(d) a stick of gum.
3. What play is this for Richard Sheridan?
(a) He is not the author of this book .
(b) His tenth.
(c) His first.
(d) His second.
4. Who is courting Julia?
(a) Sir Lucius.
(b) Jack .
(d) Mr. Faulkland.
5. Why is Sir Absolute in Bath?
(a) To see his son.
(b) To heal a case of gout.
(c) To overcome a fever.
(d) To see his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Sheridan believe all plays should have a moral point of view?
2. What does Mrs Malaprop misuse all the time?
3. Who exists the stage first?
4. Who is Sir Absolute's son?
5. What movement was Sheridan a part of?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)