|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the quote: "Our suit and ....
(a) too tight for me to wear."
(b) pants look nice."
(c) are too small."
(d) trial are over."
2. What play is this for Richard Sheridan?
(a) His first.
(b) His second.
(c) He is not the author of this book .
(d) His tenth.
3. Who exists the stage first?
(a) the lawyer.
(b) no one exits.
(c) the sergeant .
(d) they exits together.
4. What is Thomas' occupation?
5. Finish the quote: "Can a comedy...."
(a) charm the fancy and yet reach the heart?
(b) charm the heart?
(c) inspire new feelings?
(d) make people mad?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the attorney hand to the sergeant at law?
2. When was the prologue added?
3. What kind of comedy is this play?
4. What does not exist in this play?
5. What does the sergeant at law claim when he is given this item?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)