|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Fag inform Jack about his intended?
(a) Yes because he wishes to be rewarded by Jack.
(b) No because his master has made him angry.
2. Does Mrs. Malaprop wish to cooperate with the plan?
(c) No because she wants Jack for herself .
(d) Only if it suits her.
3. What does disinherit mean?
(a) To lose friends.
(b) For one to gain money.
(c) For one to lose an inheritance.
(d) To gain friends .
4. Why is Faulkland afraid to open Julia's letter?
(a) He thinks she will not forgive him.
(b) Julia never wrote a letter .
(c) He is scared she may be dismissing him.
(d) He thinks she will forgive too easily.
5. What does Julia beg of Lydia?
(a) To help Lydia and Jack get back together.
(b) To like Faulkland.
(c) Not to dismiss Jack because of his honesty.
(d) For Lydia to love Acres.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Acres call David?
2. What movement was Sheridan a part of?
3. How do the two women leave the room?
4. What happens at the end of their conversation?
5. Where are all the main characters at the end of this scene?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)