|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Mrs. Malaprop misuse in this section?
(a) Popsicle .
2. Who is courting Julia?
(a) Mr. Faulkland.
(b) Sir Lucius.
(d) Jack .
3. Who does the sergeant at law present the play to?
(a) very wealthy people.
(b) the audience.
(c) his freinds.
(d) the reader.
4. Was Sheridan familiar with courting practices of the time?
(a) Yes, he married Elizabeth Linsely .
(b) No, he was forced into marriage.
(c) Yes, he eloped with a woman he loved.
(d) No, he never married.
5. Who is Captain Absolute courting?
(a) Lucinda Languish.
(b) Lydia Languish.
(c) Lucy Languish.
(d) Linda Languish.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the quote: "Our suit and ....
2. What does disinherit mean?
3. What does Acres call David?
4. What does Faulkland tell Julia once they are together?
5. Who is she waiting for?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)