|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can't Lydia see through her anger?
(a) That Beverly and Jack are actually the same man.
(b) She has no imagination.
(c) She is too influenced by what she reads.
(d) That Jack loves her .
2. How does Lydia feel like she was treated?
(a) Like a teenager.
(b) Like a child.
(c) As though she has no feelings.
(d) Like a smart woman.
3. What is tangled?
(a) Sir Anthony's words.
(b) The web Sheridan weaves.
(c) Lydia's hair.
(d) the story.
4. Why is Faulkland sad?
(a) Julia is dying.
(b) Julia has decided to leave him.
(c) Because Julia is happy.
(d) Because Julia is unhappy.
5. What is funny about this situation?
(a) Acres cares more about his clothes than his life.
(b) Acres is extremely serious.
(c) Jack is Beverly.
(d) Beverly does not exist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the sergeant at law claim when he is given this item?
2. Who does Acres get to deliver the challenge?
3. What does Acres call David?
4. Who has Mrs. Malaprop been corresponding with?
5. What does the attorney hand to the sergeant at law?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)