|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Act 3, Scene 2 begin?
(a) Jack's study.
(b) Sir Anthony's receiving room.
(c) Sir Anthony';s study.
(d) Julia's dressing room.
2. How does Acres feel the letter should be written?
(a) in blood.
(c) very mean.
(d) in a cold distant voice.
3. Where is Lucy at the beginning of Act 2 Scene 2?
(a) North Parade in Bath
(b) In a carriage.
(c) On the corner of Thompson & Frank Ave .
(d) In Stone park.
4. What does Mrs. Malaprop's note confuse?
(a) induction with seduction.
(b) critiques and compliments .
(c) love with lust.
(d) longing and loathing.
5. Why does Lydia refuse to see Sir and Captain Absolute?
(a) She hates herself for misunderstanding Jack.
(b) She feels sickly.
(c) She cannot get over her ego.
(d) Because she swears her love to Beverly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Mrs. Malaprop wish to cooperate with the plan?
2. Who does Captain Absolute give money to?
3. What is an empire?
4. What is an arranged proposal?
5. How does Lydia feel like she was treated?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)