|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Scene 4 take place?
(a) At Sir Anthony's house.
(b) At Jack's home.
(c) In Lucius' lodgings.
(d) In Acres' lodgings.
2. Where is Lucy at the beginning of Act 2 Scene 2?
(a) North Parade in Bath
(b) On the corner of Thompson & Frank Ave .
(c) In Stone park.
(d) In a carriage.
3. What does the audience begin to wonder?
(a) Why Lydia does not choose her own husband.
(b) Why the three men do not communicate better.
(c) How the three men will resolve their love quarrels.
(d) Why Jack has told the truth.
4. What does Lucius mention while leaving the scene?
(a) He hates Jack.
(b) He must continue to woo his lady.
(c) He should get his hair cut.
(d) That he should also duel with Beverly.
5. What does not exist in this play?
(a) Deep meaning or morals.
(b) truthful characters.
(c) kind witnesses.
(d) A sassy tone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What movement was Sheridan a part of?
2. What must Julia frequently do?
3. What does Julia discuss in the second part of the prologue?
4. What does Sir Anthony blame Lydia's attitude on?
5. Who does Lucius kiss?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)