|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mrs. Malaprop's pen name?
2. Why is Faulkland sad?
(a) Because Julia is happy.
(b) Because Julia is unhappy.
(c) Julia is dying.
(d) Julia has decided to leave him.
3. When is the duel planned for?
(a) a week from now
(b) In the morning.
(c) This evening.
(d) 2 weeks from now.
4. How long has Julia loved Mr. Faulkland?
(a) Since he rescued her.
(b) Since she was a child.
(c) a couple of years.
(d) for a month.
5. Finish the quote: "Can a comedy...."
(a) charm the heart?
(b) charm the fancy and yet reach the heart?
(c) make people mad?
(d) inspire new feelings?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is she waiting for?
2. Who has Lydia lost?
3. How does Act 3, Scene 2 begin?
4. Where is Fag headed at the end of the scene?
5. What kind of comedy is this play?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)