|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julia's letter say?
(a) She is worried for Faulkland.
(b) She wishes to speak to Faulkland .
(c) That she completely forgives Faulkland and must see him as soon as possible.
(d) She is worried for herself.
2. Why is Jack so forlorn?
(a) He has lost all his money.
(b) Lydia has rejected him.
(c) He lost in title.
(d) Faulkland no longer will speak with him .
3. Does Mrs. Malaprop wish to cooperate with the plan?
(a) No because she wants Jack for herself .
(d) Only if it suits her.
4. What does Sir Absolute fail to mention?
(a) That he wishes he could be young again.
(b) That he wishes Jack was not his son.
(c) That he is in love with Mrs Malaprop.
(d) That the heiress is Lydia .
5. Why is Faulkland afraid to open Julia's letter?
(a) He thinks she will forgive too easily.
(b) Julia never wrote a letter .
(c) He is scared she may be dismissing him.
(d) He thinks she will not forgive him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Mrs. Malaprop misuse in this section?
2. What does Lucius start with Jack?
3. Why is Lydia stunned to meet the new suitor?
4. How do the two women leave the room?
5. As Faulkland enters, what does Jack say he will let Sir Lucius do?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)