|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sir Absolute fail to mention?
(a) That the heiress is Lydia .
(b) That he wishes Jack was not his son.
(c) That he is in love with Mrs Malaprop.
(d) That he wishes he could be young again.
2. What is Jack ready to do?
(a) Leave the country.
(b) Court Julia.
(c) Cut his own throat.
(d) Beg for Lydia to come back to him.
3. What word does Mrs. Malaprop misuse in this section?
(a) Popsicle .
4. Who is Bob Acres?
(a) A friend of Faulkland's.
(b) A rival of Faulkland's.
(c) A rival of Beverly Ensign's.
(d) A suitor for Julia.
5. Why is Jack so forlorn?
(a) He lost in title.
(b) He has lost all his money.
(c) Lydia has rejected him.
(d) Faulkland no longer will speak with him .
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Malaprop tell Jack about?
2. What does Sir Absolute have for Jack?
3. What does Jack propose to Mrs. Malaprop?
4. Why is Mrs. Malaprop concerned that Lydia is speaking well of Beverly?
5. What does Beverly boast about in his letters?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)