|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Mrs. Malaprop wish to cooperate with the plan?
(b) Only if it suits her.
(d) No because she wants Jack for herself .
2. Why is Mr Faulkland so sad?
(a) He misses his freind Jack.
(b) He thinks Julia is not doing well.
(c) He is sad to hear that Julia is happy.
(d) He misses Julia.
3. What does Jack propose to Mrs. Malaprop?
(a) For Jack and Lydia to elope.
(b) That he challenge Beverly to a duel.
(c) For Lydia and Beverly to try to elope.
(d) That he and Mrs Malaprop elope.
4. Which scene is the most comical?
(a) Scene 1.
(b) Scene 2.
(c) Scene 4.
(d) Scene 3.
5. How does Fag exit?
(a) He yells at Jack.
(b) He writes a letter .
(c) He trips and falls.
(d) He hits the young messenger boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Lydia stunned to meet the new suitor?
2. What does Acres confide in Jack?
3. What does Beverly boast about in his letters?
4. Upon his exit what does Sir Absolute do?
5. How would Sir Lucius like to settle the quarrel?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)