|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Acres confide in Jack?
(a) He does not love Lydia.
(b) He is in love with Julia.
(c) He has been improving himself to impress Lydia.
(d) He is in love with a servant girl.
2. Who does Mrs. Malaprop tell Jack about?
(a) Jack's rival, Beverly .
(b) Lydia's incompetence.
(c) Lydia's love for letters.
(d) Lydia's love for romance novels.
3. Why is Lydia stunned to meet the new suitor?
(a) She was never supposed to marry anyone.
(b) She wishes she was with Acres.
(c) Beverly seems to be her new suitor .
(d) She wants to die a widow.
4. Who is Bob Acres?
(a) A suitor for Julia.
(b) A rival of Beverly Ensign's.
(c) A friend of Faulkland's.
(d) A rival of Faulkland's.
5. What does Jack propose to Mrs. Malaprop?
(a) That he and Mrs Malaprop elope.
(b) For Lydia and Beverly to try to elope.
(c) For Jack and Lydia to elope.
(d) That he challenge Beverly to a duel.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Faulkland enters, what does Jack say he will let Sir Lucius do?
2. Upon his exit what does Sir Absolute do?
3. What time is the duel set for?
4. Does Mrs. Malaprop wish to cooperate with the plan?
5. How do the two women leave the room?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)