|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sir Absolute have for Jack?
(b) a proposition.
(c) a question.
(d) a solution.
2. Why is Acres confused with Faulkand's reaction to the news?
(a) He thinks Faulkland should be happy to hear that Julia is well.
(b) Faulkland has no reaction to Juila's welfare .
(c) They do not think it is manly that Faulkland cares.
(d) They assumed Faulkland and Julia are over.
3. Who is Sir Lucius looking for?
(a) Sir Absolute.
(b) Mrs Malaprop.
(c) Captain Absolute.
4. Where does the Act 4, Scene 3 open?
(a) On the beach.
(b) At a horse show.
(c) On the North Parade.
(d) In the park.
5. Where will the duel be held?
(a) Stone Park.
(b) King's Mead Fields.
(c) Tower Meadow.
(d) Hallows Hills.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sir Absolute fail to mention?
2. Upon his exit what does Sir Absolute do?
3. Why is Mrs. Malaprop concerned that Lydia is speaking well of Beverly?
4. Why is Jack so forlorn?
5. What does Jack propose to Mrs. Malaprop?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)