|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How would Sir Lucius like to settle the quarrel?
(a) an honest conversation.
(b) a freindly game .
(c) with an intervention.
(d) In a duel.
2. What will happen if Jack refuses?
(a) Jack will be abandoned.
(b) He will be disinherited by his father.
(c) Jack will have no options for a wife.
(d) His father will love him unconditionally.
3. Who is Sir Lucius looking for?
(a) Mrs Malaprop.
(b) Sir Absolute.
(c) Captain Absolute.
4. What does Acres confide in Jack?
(a) He does not love Lydia.
(b) He has been improving himself to impress Lydia.
(c) He is in love with Julia.
(d) He is in love with a servant girl.
5. How do the two women leave the room?
(a) Mrs Malaprop makes Beverly/Ensign leave the room .
(b) Lydia fleas the room.
(c) Mrs. Malaprop escorts Lydia out with her hand over her mouth.
(d) They do not leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which scene is the most comical?
2. Who does Mrs. Malaprop tell Jack about?
3. What does Beverly boast about in his letters?
4. Where will the duel be held?
5. What does Julia's letter say?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)