|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will happen if Jack refuses?
(a) Jack will have no options for a wife.
(b) His father will love him unconditionally.
(c) He will be disinherited by his father.
(d) Jack will be abandoned.
2. What word does Mrs. Malaprop misuse in this section?
(b) Popsicle .
3. What does Julia's letter say?
(a) She is worried for Faulkland.
(b) She wishes to speak to Faulkland .
(c) That she completely forgives Faulkland and must see him as soon as possible.
(d) She is worried for herself.
4. Why is Jack so forlorn?
(a) He lost in title.
(b) Lydia has rejected him.
(c) Faulkland no longer will speak with him .
(d) He has lost all his money.
5. Does Mrs. Malaprop wish to cooperate with the plan?
(b) Only if it suits her.
(d) No because she wants Jack for herself .
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sir Lucius looking for?
2. What does Lucius start with Jack?
3. Where does the Act 4, Scene 3 open?
4. What does Jack persuade Lydia to do?
5. What does Sir Absolute have for Jack?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)