|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack realize about Lydia?
(a) She has betrayed their correspondence.
(b) He does not love her.
(c) She is even more beautiful than he remembered.
(d) He wishes to break the engagement.
2. What does Julia's letter say?
(a) She is worried for Faulkland.
(b) That she completely forgives Faulkland and must see him as soon as possible.
(c) She is worried for herself.
(d) She wishes to speak to Faulkland .
3. Who is Sir Lucius looking for?
(a) Sir Absolute.
(c) Mrs Malaprop.
(d) Captain Absolute.
4. Where does the Act 4, Scene 3 open?
(a) On the beach.
(b) On the North Parade.
(c) In the park.
(d) At a horse show.
5. What word does Mrs. Malaprop misuse in this section?
(b) Popsicle .
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Fag exit?
2. What does Acres confide in Jack?
3. What does Jack propose to Mrs. Malaprop?
4. What is Jack ready to do?
5. How would Sir Lucius like to settle the quarrel?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)