1. Who is the author of the poem that begins the prologue section?
2. In what year did Chief Massasoit's land deal with the colonists take place?
3. What was Chief Massasoit's son's name?
4. What tribe did Metacomet belong to?
The Wampanoag Tribe.
5. Where did the colonists display Metacomet's head after they killed him?
6. In 1637, colonists massacred hundreds of Pequot Indians at what event?
Their annual Green Corn Dance.
7. What was the title of the first novel ever written by a Native person?
The Life and Adventures of Joaquin Murieta.
This section contains 4,358 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)