1. Who is the author of the poem that begins the prologue section?
2. In what year did Chief Massasoit's land deal with the colonists take place?
3. What was Chief Massasoit's son's name?
4. What tribe did Metacomet belong to?
5. Where did the colonists display Metacomet's head after they killed him?
6. In 1637, colonists massacred hundreds of Pequot Indians at what event?
7. What was the title of the first novel ever written by a Native person?
This section contains 4,358 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)