1. Who is the author of the poem that begins the prologue section?
(a) Bertolt Brecht.
(b) Robert Louis Stevenson.
(c) Chief Red Feather.
(d) William Gibson.
2. In what year did Chief Massasoit's land deal with the colonists take place?
3. What was Chief Massasoit's son's name?
(a) Sitting Bull.
(b) Flying Eagle.
4. What tribe did Metacomet belong to?
(a) The Cherokee Tribe.
(b) The Wampanoag Tribe.
(c) The Arapaho Tribe.
(d) The Cheyenne Tribe.
5. Where did the colonists display Metacomet's head after they killed him?
(a) West Virginia.
(b) New York City.
(c) Plymouth Fort.
6. In 1637, colonists massacred hundreds of Pequot Indians at what event?
(a) Their harvest festival.
(b) Their annual Green Corn Dance.
(c) Their birthing ceremony.
(d) Their annual leadership conference.
7. What was the title of the first novel ever written by a Native person?
(a) Don Quixote.
(b) The Life and Adventures of Joaquin Murieta.
(c) The Drum Circle.
(d) The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn.
This section contains 4,358 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)