|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Kino's tribe?
(a) 400-years old.
(b) Two decades old.
(c) 1,000-years old.
(d) 800-years old.
2. What payment does Kino offer the doctor?
(a) One tiny pearl.
(b) His canoe.
(d) Eight misshapen pearls.
3. What is the first thing Juana does when she gets out of bed in Chapter 1?
(a) Lights a fire.
(b) Makes the bed.
(c) Get dressed.
(d) Checks on Coyotito.
4. As he holds the pearl in his hand in Chapter 3, which two songs merge together in Kino's head?
(a) The song of evil and song of family.
(b) The song of the undersea and the pearl.
(c) The song of hope and song of undersea.
(d) The song of family and of the pearl.
5. What does Kino use to open his oyster?
(a) The side of the canoe.
(b) Another oyster.
(c) A strong, short knife.
(d) A rock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Juana bring Kino to drink after he is attacked in Chapter 4?
2. When the pearl is brought to town, it holds all the men's dreams and desires and what else?
3. What is a pearl made from?
4. What does the first pearl buyer in Chapter 4 say about the great pearl?
5. Who paddles Kino's canoe in Chapter 2?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)