|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Juana bring Kino to drink after he is attacked in Chapter 4?
(b) Salt water.
(c) Oyster juice.
2. What is the thing of most value to Kino?
(a) His home.
(b) His carving stick.
(c) His snorkeling gear.
(d) His canoe.
3. Where does Juana sit on the canoe as they paddle out in Chapter 2?
(a) On the stern.
(b) She's not on the canoe.
(c) On the bow.
(d) In the middle.
4. What does Kino see when he looks at the pearl in Chapter 2?
(d) Dreams forming.
5. How many pearl buyers are there for Kino?
Short Answer Questions
1. What stings Coyotito?
2. When the pearl is brought to town, it holds all the men's dreams and desires.. and what else?
3. In Chapter 3, what does the town say that Kino has found?
4. What do the villagers not trust to show them clear lines and boundaries?
5. What does Kino imagine that Coyotito will wear after he buys new clothes?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)