|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kino see when he looks at the pearl in Chapter 2?
(d) Dreams forming.
2. What color does the narrator describe the beach sand as being in Chapter 2?
3. Where does Coyotito get stung?
(a) On his stomach.
(b) On his face.
(c) On his shoulder.
(d) On his leg.
4. What comes near Kino when he is watching the water on the first morning?
(a) A dog.
(b) A young boy.
(c) A goat.
(d) A duck.
5. What material makes up the homes by Kino's hut?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the villagers come to Kino's house in Chapter 1?
2. What surprising thing does Juana do after Coyotito is stung?
3. What is a pearl made from?
4. What is Kino's wildest hope for Coyotito with the pearl?
5. What does the first pearl buyer in Chapter 4 say about the great pearl?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)