|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who paddles Kino's canoe?
(a) Kino and Juna Tomas.
(b) Kino and Juana.
(c) Kino and his neighbors.
2. What color is Kino's hair?
(d) He's bald.
3. What makes the insect that stings Coyotito fall into Coyotito's bed?
(a) It lunges for his face.
(b) Coyotito reaches for it.
(c) Coyotito laughs and shakes the rope.
(d) The wind blows it into his bed.
4. Where does the old man in the village ride to see Kino on his way to sell the pearl?
(a) On the shoulders of his nephew.
(b) On a donkey.
(c) On the back of the goat.
(d) on a chariot.
5. What does Juana say when she sees the large oyster in Kino's hand in Chapter 2?
(a) Avoid the oyster.
(b) Crush it.
(c) I want it.
(d) Open it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the main character?
2. What is the pearl wrapped in on the day of its sale?
3. What is the highest offer Kino gets for his pearl in Chapter 4?
4. What does Juana bring Kino to drink after he is attacked in Chapter 4?
5. What does Juana say to herself after Coyotito is stung?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)