|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Coyotito get stung?
(a) On his stomach.
(b) On his shoulder.
(c) On his leg.
(d) On his face.
2. What does the first pearl buyer in Chapter 4 say about the great pearl?
(a) It is a joke.
(b) It is too large.
(c) It is too small.
(d) It is too yellow.
3. What is not something the doctor threatens will happen to Coyotito because of the insect sting?
(c) Withered Leg.
(d) Crumpled Back.
4. What do the fisherman do on the morning of Kino's pearl sale?
(a) They ransack his house.
(b) They rush out to find the next great pearl.
(c) They fight each other to use his canoe.
(d) They leave their canoes on the beach.
5. What two animals roam the beach looking for food every morning?
(a) Hungry dogs and pigs.
(b) Hungry cats and mice.
(c) Hungry goats and dogs.
(d) Hungry cats and dogs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor gives Coyotito in Chapter 3?
2. Why does Kino suddenly become afraid after talking about Coyotito's education in Chapter 3?
3. What city does the doctor dream of?
4. What is Kino's first promise spoken out loud when asked about the pearl?
5. What does Coyotito sleep in every night?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)