Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long can Kino stay under the water?
(a) 30 seconds.
(b) One minute.
(c) Three minutes.
(d) Over two minutes.
2. According to Chapter 3, who will punish Kino for rebelling against the way things are?
(a) The town police.
(c) The judge.
3. What color is the beach sand?
4. What is a pearl made from?
(a) A grain of sand accidentally put into an oyster.
(b) The eyeball of the oyster.
(c) The residue from an oyster's body.
(d) Leftover shells that the oyster has eaten.
5. In addition to the bow and stern, what else is on Kino's canoe?
(a) A mast for a lantern.
(b) A hole to hold the oysters.
(c) A sail.
(d) A net.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes the insect that stings Coyotito fall into Coyotito's bed?
2. What surprising thing does Juana do after Coyotito is stung?
3. When does Kino sing the Song of the Undersea?
4. Where did Kino's grandfather bring the canoe from?
5. What does Kino imagine that Coyotito will wear after he buys new clothes?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)