|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Kino's tribe?
(a) 400-years old.
(b) Two decades old.
(c) 800-years old.
(d) 1,000-years old.
2. What does the doctor gives Coyotito in Chapter 3?
(b) A liquid drink.
(c) A small green pill.
(d) white powder in a capsule of gelatin.
3. Which one of these things does Kino not put in his canoe in Chapter 2?
(a) A diving rock.
(b) Two ropes.
(c) A net.
(d) A basket.
4. What is not mentioned as something near the coast of the beach?
(a) Brown algae.
(c) Puffer fish.
5. What did Kino eat one day that almost killed him?
(b) Bad fruit.
(c) Bad seafood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What seems to carry the sound of evil in the night wind to Kino?
2. What makes the insect that stings Coyotito fall into Coyotito's bed?
3. What does Juana say to herself after Coyotito is stung?
4. How far away is the capital from Kino's home?
5. How many pearl buyers are there for Kino?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)