|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What comes near Kino when he is watching the water on the first morning?
(a) A goat.
(b) A duck.
(c) A young boy.
(d) A dog.
2. Where did Kino's grandfather bring the canoe from?
(d) He made it.
3. Which one of these things does Kino not put in his canoe in Chapter 2?
(a) A net.
(b) A basket.
(c) A diving rock.
(d) Two ropes.
4. How old is Kino's tribe?
(a) Two decades old.
(b) 400-years old.
(c) 1,000-years old.
(d) 800-years old.
5. How does Kino react to Juana's moving the pearl?
(a) He is surprised but calm.
(b) He is filled with rage.
(c) He is relieved.
(d) He is ecstatic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the villagers not trust to show them clear lines and boundaries?
2. What do Kino and Juan Tomas fear, as revealed in Chapter 4?
3. What is the first thing Juana does when she gets out of bed?
4. What is Kino's canoe made from?
5. What does Juana put as a poultice on Coyotito's sting?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)