|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Kino cut after the attack in Chapter 4?
(a) His legs.
(b) His back.
(c) His shoulder.
(d) His face.
2. Which one of these things was not borrowed by Juan for Kino?
(a) A bag of red beans and rice.
(b) A long knife.
(c) A rifle.
(d) A block of salt.
3. When the priest hears that Kino has found a pearl, what is his first thought?
(a) Blessing Coyotito.
(b) Kino's salvation.
(c) Repairs necessary for the church.
(d) Marrying Kino and Juana.
4. What is not something the doctor threatens will happen to Coyotito because of the insect sting?
(a) Crumpled Back.
(c) Withered Leg.
5. Who knows all the sins of the town?
(a) The monks.
(b) The doctor.
(c) The trackers.
(d) The beggars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color does the narrator describe the beach sand as being in Chapter 2?
2. Where did Kino's grandfather bring the canoe from?
3. What is the pearl wrapped in on the day of its sale?
4. How long will Juan hide Kino and Juana in Chapter 5?
5. What is the first thing Juana does when she gets out of bed in Chapter 1?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)