|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these things is described in Chapter 2 as being on the bottom of the sea?
(a) Spotted botete.
(b) Eel grass.
(c) Moray eels.
(d) Sea horses/
2. What do Kino and Juan Tomas fear, as revealed in Chapter 4?
3. In Chapter 5, what awakens Kino the first evening he is on the run?
(a) A sea full screaming.
(b) Coyotito screaming.
(c) Neighbors throwing rocks.
(d) Juana removing the pearl from its hiding spot.
4. Who paddles Kino's canoe?
(a) Kino and Juna Tomas.
(b) Kino and Juana.
(c) Kino and his neighbors.
5. How does the priest treat Kino and his family in Chapter 3?
(a) Like mute people.
(b) Like children.
(c) Like thieves.
(d) Like slaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Coyotito sleep in every night?
2. What article of clothing says a lot about Kino's mood?
3. After he is attacked in Chapter 4, what does Kino vow to do in the morning?
4. What does Juana bring Kino to drink after he is attacked in Chapter 4?
5. What song is in Kino's head when he wakes up?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)