|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who eventually give Zeus thunder?
2. In 'Works and Days', what does plowing too late in the season result in?
3. Where does Zeus tie Prometheus?
4. What, in 'Works and Days', does Hesiod tell his brother to turn his head away from?
5. Hesiod tells the audience about a prophecy in 'Theogony.' What does Zeus do to his father that Earth and Heaven predicted?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What does Hesiod ask the Muses to tell him about in...
This section contains 695 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)