|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Works and Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Chimaera's heads look like?
(a) Different humans.
(b) Different Gods.
(c) Different beasts.
(d) Different fish.
2. Who gives birth to Toil, Forgetfulness and Famine.
3. Who gives birth to the Cyclopes?
4. What does Hesiod advise his brother to do in 'Works and Days'?
5. What, in 'Works and Days', is the fifth generation made of?
Short Answer Questions
1. In 'Works and Days', what does the author ask the Muses of Pieria for?
2. What reputation should men avoid according to 'Works and Days'?
3. In 'Works and Days', who does Hesiod say the God's will destroy?
4. What do the race of men created by Cronos enjoy in 'Works and Days'
5. According to 'Works and Days', if a man listens to wise council, what does it make him?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)