|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Works and Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Theogony, who does the speaker ask the Muses to sing about?
2. Whose conception does the speaker write about at the start of 'Theogony'?
(c) The Muses.
3. Who gives birth to Ceto, Eurybia and Nereus?
4. How many heads does Geryones have?
5. In 'Theogony', what does Medusa suffer from?
(a) Being ugly.
(c) A heart attack.
(d) Being mortal.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 'Works and Days', what makes both Gods and men angry?
2. In 'Theogony', who kills Hydra?
3. What should be avoided during harvest time according to 'Works and Days'?
4. How is Medusa killed in 'Theogony'?
5. What is the moral of the fable in 'Works and Days'?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)