|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Works and Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 'Works and Days', what is the name of the maiden Zeus prepares for the mortals?
2. What do Chimaera's heads look like?
(a) Different beasts.
(b) Different fish.
(c) Different humans.
(d) Different Gods.
3. Who is the speaker of 'Theogony'?
4. How old does 'Works and Days' say a hired man should be?
5. Hesiod discusses the lineage of several Gods in 'Theogony'. Who is Zeus' father?
Short Answer Questions
1. How close is the land of Badness?
2. In 'Works and Days', who teaches Zeus's maiden for the mortals about grace and beauty?
3. How close is the land of goodness?
4. In 'Theogony', who does Zeus honor above all the other Gods?
5. How is Medusa killed in 'Theogony'?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)