|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Theogony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first of Ocean's children to help Zeus fight the Titans in 'Theogony'?
2. Who does Prometheus steal for in 'Theogony'?
3. Hesiod tells the audience about a prophecy in 'Theogony.' What does Zeus do to his father that Earth and Heaven predicted?
(a) Kisses him.
(b) Overpowers him.
(c) Murders him.
(d) Hugs him.
4. Who is referred to as the old man in 'Theogony'?
5. What do Chimaera's heads look like?
(a) Different Gods.
(b) Different fish.
(c) Different humans.
(d) Different beasts.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to 'Theogony', what gift does Zeus give to humans?
2. Who follows Aphrodite after her birth in 'Theogony'?
3. How is Medusa killed in 'Theogony'?
4. Who gives birth to Toil, Forgetfulness and Famine.
5. Which son, according to 'Theogony', decides to betray Heaven and help Earth recover his sons?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)