|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Theogony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What creature does Hera raise to plague the Nemeans?
(a) A turtle.
(b) A bear.
(c) A wolf.
(d) A lion.
2. Who is the speaker of 'Theogony'?
3. Whose conception does the speaker write about at the start of 'Theogony'?
(a) The Muses.
4. Who is the first of Ocean's children to help Zeus fight the Titans in 'Theogony'?
5. Where does Zeus tie Prometheus?
(a) To a rock.
(b) To a ship.
(c) To a bull.
(d) To a banshee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What creatures are above Typhoeus' neck?
2. Where is Zeus born?
3. Who do Thaumas and Electra give birth to?
4. In 'Theogony', what does Earth give Cronus to trick him into thinking she gave him a child?
5. How did the Titans receive their name?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)