|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Theogony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Athena's greatest gift?
(b) The arts.
2. Who gives birth to Zeus' first child?
3. What do Chimaera's heads look like?
(a) Different Gods.
(b) Different beasts.
(c) Different fish.
(d) Different humans.
4. Who gives birth to Ceto, Eurybia and Nereus?
5. Who rules over the sea?
(a) The mermaids.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Medusa killed in 'Theogony'?
2. Who gives birth to Doom, Fate, Death and Sleep?
3. Apollo and the Muses give a gift to humans in 'Theogony'? Why did they give this gift?
4. Hesiod discusses the lineage of several Gods in 'Theogony'. Who is Zeus' father?
5. How many heads does Chimaera have?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)