|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Theogony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Hercules' mother?
(a) A God.
(b) A sea nymph.
(c) A mortal.
(d) A muse.
2. What animal do Ceto and Phorcys give birth to?
(a) A snake.
(b) A lion.
(c) A fish.
(d) A dog.
3. Apollo and the Muses give a gift to humans in 'Theogony'? Why did they give this gift?
(a) To give them knowledge.
(b) To entertain them.
(c) To end sorrow.
(d) To make beauty.
4. Who gives birth to Zeus' first child?
5. How many heads does Chimaera have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What creature does Hera raise to plague the Nemeans?
2. Which Goddess, according to 'Theogony', has privileges amongst the heavens, earth and sea?
3. Who gives birth to Heaven, Hills and Pontius?
4. Why, in 'Theogony', is the woman whose guile is not to be withstood by men created?
5. Who follows Aphrodite after her birth in 'Theogony'?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)