|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Theogony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal do Ceto and Phorcys give birth to?
(a) A fish.
(b) A dog.
(c) A lion.
(d) A snake.
2. Who do Ceto and Phrocys give birth to?
3. Who is referred to as the old man in 'Theogony'?
4. Who is the speaker of 'Theogony'?
5. Hesiod discusses the lineage of several Gods in 'Theogony'. Who is Zeus' father?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Theogony, who does the speaker ask the Muses to sing about?
2. How many heads does Geryones have?
3. Who is the first of Ocean's children to help Zeus fight the Titans in 'Theogony'?
4. What are the names of the Cyclopes?
5. What does Hesiod claim in 'Theogony' that Prometheus steals from Zeus?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)