|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Theogony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Titans creator?
2. How is Medusa killed in 'Theogony'?
(a) Her toes are cut off.
(b) She is drowned.
(c) She is shot.
(d) Her head is cut off.
3. Who follows Aphrodite after her birth in 'Theogony'?
(a) Eros and Jealousy.
(b) Eros and Desire.
(d) Zeus and Hera.
4. In 'Theogony', how does Zeus say men who will do not marry will be punished?
(a) They will live forever.
(b) They will be marked with a curse.
(c) They will die a cruel death.
(d) They will have no one to take care of them.
5. Who does Hesiod claim in 'Theogony' lives in the house of Zeus?
(a) Styx's children.
(b) Kindle's children.
(c) Ocean's children.
(d) Lake's children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What creature does Hera raise to plague the Nemeans?
2. What creatures are above Typhoeus' neck?
3. In 'Theogony', what does Atlas hold?
4. Who is the speaker of 'Theogony'?
5. How does Hesiod explain in 'Theogony' that Aphrodite is formed?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)