|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Theogony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Heaven hide the sons she hates in 'Theogony'?
(b) Somewhere on Earth.
(c) The mountains.
(d) Somewhere in Heaven.
2. According to 'Theogony', who springs forth from Medusa's wounds?
(b) Hercules and Plato.
(d) Chrysaor and Pegasus.
3. What happens to Prometheus' liver every day?
(a) It reforms.
(b) It changes color.
(c) It comes to life.
(d) It dies.
4. What do Chimaera's heads look like?
(a) Different beasts.
(b) Different humans.
(c) Different fish.
(d) Different Gods.
5. Who gives birth to Themisto, Pronoe and Nemertes?
(d) Nereus and Doris.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the most awful child of Earth and Heaven?
2. What does Hesiod claim in 'Theogony' that Prometheus steals from Zeus?
3. What is the speaker of 'Theogony' supposed to celebrate?
4. What does Zeus distribute to the immortals in 'Theogony'?
5. Who do Thaumas and Electra give birth to?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)