|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Theogony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives birth to Toil, Forgetfulness and Famine.
2. Who is the Titans creator?
3. How many muses are there?
4. Who is the father of gods and men?
5. One of Heaven's sons greatly injures her in 'Theogony.' What does the blood of Heaven form after the betrayal?
(a) Erinyes, Giants and Nymphs.
(c) Erinyes and Nymphs
(d) Night and Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the hound of Hades?
2. In 'Theogony', why do the Gods choose Zeus to rule them?
3. What prophecy do Heaven and Earth tell Cronus about in 'Theogony'?
4. What are the names of the Cyclopes?
5. Who gives birth to the Cyclopes?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)