|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Theogony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What creature does Hera raise to plague the Nemeans?
(a) A wolf.
(b) A lion.
(c) A turtle.
(d) A bear.
2. Who kills Chimaera?
(a) Pegasus and Bellerophone.
3. In 'Theogony', how does Zeus say men who will do not marry will be punished?
(a) They will live forever.
(b) They will die a cruel death.
(c) They will be marked with a curse.
(d) They will have no one to take care of them.
4. Who is the father of gods and men?
5. Who rules over the sea?
(d) The mermaids.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first of Ocean's children to help Zeus fight the Titans in 'Theogony'?
2. What is the speaker of 'Theogony' supposed to celebrate?
3. In 'Theogony', who kills Hydra?
4. How does Prometheus try to fool Zeus in the poem 'Theogony'?
5. What happens in 'Theogony' when Zeus murders Cronus?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)